In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Misanthropic, I had to set an example. Didn't I? Sometimes, you gotta be first!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I have called (1) Cabin In the Woods, (2) misanthropic, and (3) purplesofa. Delightful conversations all around, although by far the shortest was with a pre-caffienated misanthropic. I gather she is probably more engaging when fully awake.

I was called BY purps.

I very much hope Cabin In the Woods recovers quickly as hacking up a lung is never fun, and neither is that internal (eternal?) tickle you can't quite scratch.

MsMcD, you can feel free to spread my number around to whomever you trust with it.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    although by far the shortest was with a pre-caffienated misanthropic. I gather she is probably more engaging when fully awake.

LMAO Auldsoul- definitely precaffienated! I'm just definitely not a morning person. Just ask MissPeaches, I've spoken with her a few times and usually she can't get me to shut up!!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    MsMcD, you can feel free to spread my number around to whomever you trust with it.

Ok, Auldsoul. The ladies had a nice time talking with you!

Okay, who's ready to play "Who in the Hell on JWD is This"?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You men need to loosen up so that I can send your number to the ladies. Just pm me with your number and 5 ladies that you'd like to talk to.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ladies we have a player! I'm going to send the number to five different women.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It would help to know which women are online and able to play the game.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Some people are having a bit of difficulty with how the game works. When I send you the number, you call the person and see if you can figure out who it is.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

And now I have a Scully notch in my phone cord!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    And now I have a Scully notch in my phone cord!

Auld you're having too much fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit