In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I think that 99% of the guys also have a crush on LT

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I have a confession!

I have a crush on

Sixy's Avatar.

MMMM MMM MMMM

Slurp**

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think I need to fire my PR rep

• Dansk
    Dansk

Physio!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Lady Lee if you were a man, I would ride your scooter with you! I love people of wisdom! Ya got to have a brain if you want me on your scooter.............

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I forgot Lady Lee, I think I may have to share the scooter with ms. whip for she is being quite a naughty one this morning.

*I think she wants me. I am bad and somewhere have a beard! Plus, I got my first 7 traffic tickets on a motercycle. (all at once) yea I am bad and she will come to me!

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    I forgot Lady Lee, I think I may have to share the scooter with ms. whip for she is being quite a naughty one this morning.

*I think she wants me. I am bad and somewhere have a beard! Plus, I got my first 7 traffic tickets on a motercycle. (all at once) yea I am bad and she will come to me!

haha, I laughed outloud so hard, my cats came running in to see if everything was ok.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Um...on a completely unrelated note...where did Super_Becka go?

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Lady Lee, we must have the same P.R man. Fire him for me too will ya!

cab

• Kudra
    Kudra

SixofNine:
    Right now they would probably frighten you!!! bright lobster red from taking a nap at 11000 feet...
    Hey! my research station in the mountains has wireless internet!!! (I am back in touch witht hte world)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit