Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Larry
    Larry

LDH - That was amazing - You will go down in the annals of apostate history :) Barbara Walters, Mike Wallace, Ed Bradley has got nothing on you -Talk about exposing the man behind the curtain.

This is enormous for many reasons. One telling reason is many of the rank and file J-Dubs will not admit that the BORG is NOT God’s spirit directed organization, even after the infamous JR Brown said it. I’m sure they will deny the legitimacy of the recording and not even listen to it - this is typical of J-Dubs. I recall years ago mentioning the ‘Beth-Sarim - Home For The Prophets’ incident to my mother and aunt and they flipped out. My aunt said “Oh no, the demons got him.” All I wanted to know was if they heard of the facts surrounding Beth-Sarim, because it was my first time hearing about, and they freaked out. Most J-Dubs know very little about the real history of the BORG and its teachings/blunders - They don’t even care to know.

I might ask this J-Dub that lives in my building, and is contently trying to get me to come back to the BORG, “Are you still the only true religion?” or “Are you still God’s Spirit Directed Organization?” Just to gage if the average J-Dub knows that they are not exclusive anymore.

Wend I was a Jr J-Scrub during the 70-80’s I was in reverential awe of JR Brown. He was as close to the 'Prophets of Old' as they come. I collected all of his talks – I had over 20 of them on tape. Everyone tried to imitate his speaking style. He even had groups follow him across the country just to hear him give talks – he was a living legend.

If I was still in the BORG and heard this recent revelation of a recording I would have been shocked at how human he is in a non-formal setting (although he was trying to preach) And I would have started to think and re-evaluate this spirit directed organization concept.

Now that I’m out for over 8 years, I shuttle to think how I dedicated most of my life to this spirit directed organization.

Thanks again LDH – Your posted information should be standard reading for all J-Dubs and J-Dub lurkers.

Peace my Sister – Larry

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With 15 pages, it hard to keep track of what has been asked or answered. It seems to me that JR Brown is giving away lots of confidential information about the Cano DFing,,, way too much to still come under eccliastical priviledge. He has already called him guilty as charged, without any trial as far as I can see. Was Cano able to be presentent at his JC trial? It is easy to see from JRB comment that the committees are a kangaroo court. Everyone knows you can't usually bring in witnesses to defend yourself, just ask Bill Bowen it is a secret trial, with arbitrary rules often made up as they go, and many committees the sole purpose is to df,, where the accused has already be found guilty and the trial is just a mere formality.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    It seems to me that JR Brown is giving away lots of confidential information about the Cano DFing,,, way too much to still come under eccliastical priviledge. He has already called him guilty as charged, without any trial as far as I can see.

Good question. Do you think ol' JRB was shooting from the hip? Was Cano really DF'd that quickly, without an opportunity to defend his filthy self?

It certainly made a nice soundbite for JRB - 'Cano is no longer a minister of JWs." More Theocratic Warfare?

• LDH
    LDH

The disfellowshipping was done with extreme prejudice. The previous day I spoke to JR, he mentioned that 'action may be taken' to remove the filth from their midst or some such.

When questioned the next day he did confirm that this happened during a face to face meeting with three elders. Since Cano is in lock up, guess where the elders went? Orange County Jail.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

LDH, JRB mentioned in his conversation with you that they were going to be transparent and not try to hide anything. Does that mean they are giving up thier ecclesiatic priviledge in this case and all cases involving noteriety??

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would like to directly quote JRB:

"What happened here is truly a shame and i think what became embarassing was trying to hide it. That's why I explained to you earlier we are very transparent when it comes to this matter, because if we have someone here who is doing wrong and living wrong, then we want him out. So really in fact law enforcement did a great favor for us."

I can see the GB now, as they huddle together and discuss the pros and cons, desparate to handle things so that they can conteract any bad publicity, I can almost sense the panic stricken desparation to limit the ensueing fall out, in JRB words..

• integ
    integ

I received an e-mail that had forwarded from another source, that originated from a "sister" in Illinois. In it she sent links to the original Cano story. But her message directing to the links was the following, word for word:

"..Oh boy, here we go, I'll bet the media will just LOVE this story"

Notice NO mention at all of the victims in this?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wouldn't it be just like the GB to go and have JR Brown disfellowshipped in order to save them from embarrassment. They will willingly sacrifice anyone just to try and save thier "Organization". I'm sure JRB knows this and must be sweating from worry.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

Frankiespeakin: I would like to directly quote JRB:
    "What happened here is truly a shame and i think what became embarassing was trying to hide it.

So is JRB admitting they were hiding Cano's doings?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hope, I think he may have made a freudian slip and actually revealed something very important that the Authorities may find now that he has gone public with this statement. Maybe he hated so much haveing to lie that the beans just spiled out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit