Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LDH
    LDH

What the hell is this fool rambling about 'tying in three facilities every morning at 7:00 am to consider the text' ---to a WORLDLY person.

I am laughing my ass off.

• sf
    sf

So, what do you say Lisa, me, you and Bozo on three-way call...refresh his memory? Ask a few more questions about Cano? An update, if you will.

Or, or how about we phone up kingdumb hellholes and play it on their answering machines!! "WE ARE NOT SPIRITED DIRECTED". Can you imagine? Straight from the klowns ass!!

I swear I'm gonna do it girlfriend. Don't even try to dare me.

sKally

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm still waiting on bethel to contact stepdaddy's dearest PO.......skally, you know his name, throw that out there when you make the call!!

• sf
    sf

Are you saying that after I cover the local halls here and my childhood hall, you'd like your old kh to be first on my list crazy?

They are going to think it's you again. Yet if you don't think that's a problem then yes, your hall will be the first one I call and let the tape play. You are welcomed.

Meet me in chat here!

sKally

• sf
    sf

Oh, I see. You mean when I call Bethel and Patterson.

I'll call them after I call quite a few kh's.

I want to see what these kh's will do with what they hear. If they will indeed put out any inquiries as to what the hell it is they are actually listening to, and if it's true.

sKally

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I gotta pick up my daughter in a bit, then i'll be in chat.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Thanks so much for bumping this thread! I missed it first time around.

LDH - What an awesome job.

Leolaia - I know what a lot of work it is to do a transcript. Thank You!!!

Blondie and Leolaia - thanks for the WT info. You do such a good job

on finding the information in old WT lit.

This was such a good thread.

Wish the JWs would really read this and HEAR it.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I have a pic of Cano

• AnneB
    AnneB
    I have a pic of Cano

Does Cano have a pic of you?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Does Cano have a pic of you?

He probably did. I was in the same congregation and book study with him. I was his reader (that was it! I will not admit to anything else but that). We also rode by ourselves to the meetings ... but nothing happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit