Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if the Police would like to listen to this recording??May there be a cover up that the police should investigate??

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

Now you're thinking Frankie.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

LDH

Best thing to come along in a long time.

-BONEZZ

• LDH
    LDH
    What happened here is truly a shame and i think what became embarassing was trying to hide it.

no, in context he was referring to the Catholic church moving priests around instead of dealing with it "ecclesiatically."

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

oh, hmmmmmm as hope takes off on her broom to read the transcript again. Thanks LDH.

• sf
    sf
    I wonder if the Police would like to listen to this recording??May there be a cover up that the police should investigate??

Also, as I asked in another thread of this topic... Are these tapes going to be turned over to the victims attorneys and also news organizations that are covering the story? Since they are on the net, can I email them out to my sources, in hopes that it grows "legs"? sKally

• sf
    sf

~bumped to the top page for newer viewers, lurkers and seekers~

• spiceant
    spiceant

Hmmm...

Interesting goodies are all over this place, i will certainly keep track of this thread. This place will probably be very helpfull in getting me food for thought to help dubs within "the borg" to show them that they are in fact worshipping an idol.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

For the benefit of our newer members: THIS is XJW activism and initiative in action! Go to page one of this thread and listen to the WTB&TS' very own "Sideshow Bob", aka J. R. Brown!

• LDH
    LDH

I'm stunned that it's been two years since the Hijinx on this thread.

Those of you who don't know me, I was pretty much calling JR Brown to be a wiseass so I could post a funny thread. Never did I imagine it would blossom into what it did. Look at the Page views on Page 1. I think I cost Simon a lot of money that month.

Viewed: 23,570 times

I brought this to the top for Zazu and Bendrr, and of course Nathan Natas.

Any Bethel insiders know if JR Brown ever figured this out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit