Do you love/care for people here?

by lonelysheep 75 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Sometimes, depending on where a person is coming from, they may not know what they're walking (reading) into on here.

It's important to see that generally, there is genuine love behind the screen.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Brigid,

We, who live between worlds?

That is exactly how I think of it. And it is as if my children have adapted as immigrants children do and will fit much better than I.

And in answer to the original question. I actually care and when I get off the computer, I lay awake and scheme how to get you all naked! I tried hard this last fest!!

• delilah
    delilah

It's important to see that generally, there is genuine love behind the screen

BINGO! I find, there is way more love and concern here, than there ever was at the kingdom hall. Yes, I really do care about everyone here. I too, go away from the screen, and think about the people here. I relate some of the threads and posts to my husband, and we talk about it.

These people here, are my friends. And I hope that I can be their friends, back.

Love and peace to all here.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Sparki, you're so cute!!

That is exactly how I think of it. And it is as if my children have adapted as immigrants children do and will fit much better than I.

And in answer to the original question. I actually care and when I get off the computer, I lay awake and scheme how to get you all naked! I tried hard this last fest!!

That is so weird, because I often liken my experience to that of an immigrant--I see possibility everywhere that was once closed off to me, now the sky is the limit! Also, I will be at this coming fest, after a few beers, who knows??? LOL!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I actually care and when I get off the computer, I lay awake and scheme how to get you all naked! I tried hard this last fest!!

That is so weird, because I often liken my experience to that of an immigrant--I see possibility everywhere that was once closed off to me, now the sky is the limit! Also, I will be at this coming fest, after a few beers, who knows??? LOL!!!

Sometimes just a good ol' fashioned game of "strip poker" will do the trick. Or so I've heard...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Also, I will be at this coming fest, after a few beers, who knows??? LOL!!!

O.K Brigid...Granny here!!!! I will turn up at that meeting with my "fly swat" I can see where I am gonna have to send a few of you to you roomNow you keep your clothes ON!!!!! Do you hear???/( walks away thinking THAT will scare the little monkeys

• Warlock
    Warlock

Mouthy,

What would we do without you to keep us in line?

Warlock

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Also, I will be at this coming fest, after a few beers, who knows??? LOL!!!

O.K Brigid...Granny here!!!! I will turn up at that meeting with my "fly swat" I can see where I am gonna have to send a few of you to you roomNow you keep your clothes ON!!!!! Do you hear???/( walks away thinking THAT will scare the little monkeys

Ahh Beer and poker and Granny brings a fly swatter. Why you nasty kinky granny! Don't forget the marmalade and chocolate liquer! We're getting naked! Whoo hoo!

I am so excited to meet you in person.

Amd mis- Thanks for the poker tip. (I'll send the nude shots)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I love this board, and the people on it. I haven't actually met anyone on here, apart from dedpoet, who I have known for years, but I have found more genuine, caring people on here in around 10 months than I did in 25 years in the org. I couldn't have made half the progress I've made without this forum.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Well, I'm a complete outsider, but I have been very heartened by the welcome I've received, and by the answers I've been given to my questions (which I'm sure must have struck some readers as completely dumb).

For a bunch of crazy ex-dubs, I'd say you were pretty nice peeps!

And yes, I care for people here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit