Do you love/care for people here?

by lonelysheep 75 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Yes, I do. This is the place I come to when I need to feel like I belong anywhere.

Dams

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    This is our tribe, is it not? We, who live between worlds?

If I were an indian, I'd want that name:

"she who lives between worlds"

Do you love/care for people here?

Yes, I do. All except Six, LT, OpenFireGlass, Terry, Elsewhere,

I can't stand those guys.

*wink*

I'm sure there are quite a few others I can't stand.

• In Between
    In Between

Sorry for joining this topic so late.

As a newbie, I'm just starting that path to get to know everyone. But I can say this ... the welcome I recieved the day I joined and let some feelings out was overwhelming. I seriously shead a tear or two. To have others, who have no idea who I am, but could feel the same pain, and take the time to send some encouragement my way meant so much.

All my life I've been that shoulder for others to lean on. I'm still very much that way, but it's nice to be able to lean back once in a while.

I care, and in time hope to get to know many of you even better ...

• alamb
    alamb

This is a soft place to land....full of people who, when confronted with the true evil of deception, chose to lose it all. I am proud to be among you all. I have found true and unconditional caring for the first time in my life.

I wrote awhile back:

After leaving that life behind I now find myself in an exploding rush of emotion and passion and life. Life the people around me think nothing of but it is almost too painful and beautiful and wonderful to endure. I am touched to the soul at the sight of people holding hands, and cry when babies laugh, and am intoxicated by the beauty around me. I am exhausted at the end of each day with the emotions I now can almost taste and the tuggings and longings I now feel to my bones. I want to see it all. I want to feel everything. I want to thank everyone who had a hand in dragging me from the lifeless shell I was in while I fought them off; and never forget that gratitude.

Thank you to the posters here for extending your hands and hearts, the lurkers for your curious spirits ( you aren't seen or heard but are very much felt), and the friends I have made for being the voice on the other end of the phone or the heart beyond the screen pointing the way for me, and to the friends I have yet to meet (may we walk this journey together). Life is good.

• Calliope
    Calliope

yes. i do care for people here.
    there are some i love.

...and, i suppose i should add InBetween to that other thread... yes.

calliopé

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I am proud to be among you all.

I am as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit