Do you love/care for people here?

by lonelysheep 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    pukey love

MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Pukey Love!

(In my best Homer Simpson voice)

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I do. That's why I post.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Yes it's always nice to help other people and at the same time learn a lot of interesting new things. One can only feel for people that have serious issues due to their involvement in the cult eg shunning from family, difficulty in adjusting to the world after leaving the dubs etc

• Robdar
    Robdar

Of course I care for the people on this forum. Very much so. How could I not? We all survived Armageddon together back in 1975. If that doesn't make you tight, nothing will.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

of course! JWD is my sanctuary. Recently, I joined another message board to deal with more buisness related things but JWD is always the place I go for encouragement and to just see how everyone is doing.

Blondie, MsMcDucket, jwfacts, LDH, oh the list goes on and on...I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I was contemplating suicide again in the weeks prior to coming here. The terrible agony & loneliness of not belonging (& not wanting to belong) in the Organization, combined with never finding my place in the world at large, was getting to be too much to bear. While things are still difficult, I am very glad now that I did not make that decision.

Me, too, ((((DesertRat)))).

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Do you love/care for people here?

Yes i do.

You love and care about me too?

blessedstar

• Fleur
    Fleur

I think about Puternut often... :(

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep