Ooooooohhhh...My "unofficial" DA letter...yup...got it in the paper!!

by HadEnuf 91 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
  • Seeker4
    Seeker4

Terrific job! I like that "cult" reference!

S4

• parakeet
    parakeet

Cathy,
    ***Don’t demean people by taking away their freedom of life, liberty and the pursuit of entertainment. ***

Love that line! You sure left with a bang, not a whimper.

• kls
    kls

Thanks for the link JH

• Gregor
    Gregor

Cathy,

I love your style. They are reading along, thinking it's a letter about the DaVinci movie and WHAM! cult! Kingdom Hall! shunning! BAM! the parasite has entered their brain before they could blink. Now it will grow and fester.

Your good, your very good.

• luna2
    luna2

Aaaaah! Cathy, that was perfectly perfect! The dubs didn't even get to be the subject of the letter...just corroborating evidence that you know from firsthand experience what a stupid controlling religion really is. Ahahahahaha!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Very skillful writng. I wonder what the blowback will be on this. I have book marked the newspaper for now. It shall be interesting to watch things develop.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

I just need to throw my adoration in with everyone else’s. The definitely deserves a “G” in the apostate ministry school.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Fantastic, and what a great idea. Do you mind if I plagiarise and adapt this and send it to some newspapers around here?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

WOW Cathy! It is I who is in awe of you! Not only did you get a backbone, you got a set of huge dinosour nuts...Wow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit