Ooooooohhhh...My "unofficial" DA letter...yup...got it in the paper!!

by HadEnuf 91 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhhhhhhhh geeeeeeeeeeeee whizzzzzzzzzzz...you guys are so nice to me. (Tear rolls down my chubby cheek)!! I had to rewrite that to get it under 350 words...so a sentence about disfellowshipping and the ending paragraph had to go. I submitted this back on May 25 and didn't think they were going to print it...but yeah...I bugged them a bit and they must have relented.

Go ahead and use it in any way you want. I wish I could have written more...oh well. Small victories. The hubster and I are now wondering what will come of it...since I'm not DF'd...just one of those faders. I just hope it didn't give my 91 year old mother-in-law, still a JW, any kind of stroke or heart attack. BUT I HAD TO LET IT OUT....I HAD TO LET IT OUT.

I'll let you know if the JW's come over here and tar and feather me, string me up in the back garden or perhaps burn me at the stake. Oh yeah...that's what it felt like being a JW for all those years...so that's already been done, so to speak. I ain't talkin'!!!!

ta ta...mumsy

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I loved it. Good job, Cathy.

• juni
    juni

Heh Cathy - it's Juni from Madison area.

YOU GO GIRL!!!! Wow! What a piece. You started out innocently about the Da Vinci Code and then WHAM you mention cult and then specifically JWs. And then you just let 'em have it. And then a fine conclusion.

I think your former Theocratic Ministry School servant would be proud of ya! Yeah right.

Yes, please keep us up to date.

Hugs,

Juni

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Beautiful!

Nice work. Thanks for sharing this.

Congrats.

-Denise.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

So who's she talking about, the Moonies?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Powerful stuff - obviously you had enuf!

• Odrade
    Odrade

That was awesome! Proud of you!

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Darn Cathy! You could write these professionally for the rest of us!

cab

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

That was absolutely a perfect platform for making the transition to the witness religion. Impressive.

Please keep us informed - the shyte will be hitting the blades soon, no doubt.

I love the idea of a public Da letter. But finding a way to get it published was the problem each time I contemplated doing so.

Thanx for sharing it with us.

Jeff

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    So who's she talking about, the Moonies?

Yeah...I think they're trying to do a take-over of our KH. They are just so, so.....Moooooooooonie! (Oh sorry...not to judge others, not to judge others).

FBS...Fried Brain Syndrome...WHAT WILL THEY DO TO ME?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit