Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

What's up Auntie Suzie!! def a family forum here now hu!! or have you always been on here? lol

• detective
    detective

Mouthy is lovely.

Nice pictures. Nice mouthy!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy is lovely.

Nice pictures. Nice mouthy! detective !!!! thanks for the compliment ,,,, I am a "cat" I am purring with all the fuss I get....

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

What a wonderful family Mouthy has! Welcome to her two granddaughters and to her daughter too!

Mouthy, I wish you were my grandma. The lady who studied with my parents has always been a "spiritual" grandma to me. She's your age and looks like you. I wish she would see things the way you do! She'll be a JW until the day she dies.

Love,

Good Girl

• mouthy
    mouthy

She'll be a JW until the day she dies.

Good girl bad girl...You cant say that..... I was a full fledged JW I would have honestly died for the organization( thinking it was for GOD) Every one in the congregation ( well maybe not EVERYONE ) but LOTS!!! Used to say!!!"" Grace!! your so strong ( JW) " Even the elders used to say if I was a man I would be an elder Another elder used to bring new ones to me because I was such a LOYAL SISTER!!!!! Look at me now.... No matter how strong you think she is... Who knows what will happen ?? Why do you think they came to see if I would like to be reinstated????? Because they lost an asset when they lost me. Not everyone in the congregation can have their minds captured as mine was... (((HUG))) Not everyone is stupid....Just this Undeservered Kindness gal..

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

Hi Ashley,

No, I'm a newbie here, I think I've been on once before. But with you twins on, I thought I'd better get on board, and when you said mouthy has good looking kids and grandkids and great grandkids, I thought I'd better let people know I'm here.

Take care. Do you know how I get rid of that spyware message???

• gusgus1
    gusgus1
    Good Girl, never say never, that your spiritual Grandmother won't come out, I would never have believed my Mother (mouthy) would have ever come out, but there is be, and I'm happy she did, could you imagine my life with her still in. Ouch.... lol
  • Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Mouthy Granny Grace, you and your daughter are incredibly loving people. I read the post from your daughter saying "never say never" with regards to my own grandma and then I read your post and both of them brought tears to my eyes. I pray and hope and wish with all my might that the WTS loses its grip on our families!!!!

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

Just checking to see if spyware remover worked....

Thanks to whoever helped... (If it works)

Just checking to
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Guess it did not work Sue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit