So, okay you 'christians', what does God REALLY

by AGuest 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Julie
    Julie

:yet another baseless assumption on your part?

Hmmm, do you know what a baseless assumption is littleboy? That would be making an assumption based on absolutely nothing. You come in here and try to attack me in a cowardly way under the guise of addressing Shelby with your little cheerleader schpeel. Remember? I can only think of one reason why someone would support and play cheerleader to a Delusional Liar of a biblegod defender, that would likely be that he/she supports the views of this person (and of course doesn't have the nerve to actually address me directly).

You have accused me more than once of baseless assumptions. I would really appreciate it if you would produce proof of the Baseless Assumptions. Otherwise you have no credibility and have made baseless accusations. Produce or be quite little man. Put your money where you mouth is. Or can you? I do not think you can. If you make an allegation you should be prepared to back it up. Only cowards would do otherwise. Are you a coward littleboy? I think you are. Why don't you prove me wrong? Cause you cannot. Are you honest enough to admit that? From what I have seen, no.

Julie, who wonders why littleboy never answered the question about what he has contributed to the world lately other than baseless accustations

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest... hmmmm... where DO I start? Okayyyy...

BigMan... honey, peace to you and DON'T take this 'stuff' for me. Let it go. You know what you're dealing with.

Doug... whatever. If you think I've changed and want to give people here just that small example (I said to YOU, as I have said HERE, I am NOT a 'psychic' or spirit 'medium', which you CLAIMED to understand then...) to support it, go ahead, dear one. I am not going into a "Kent and COMF" thing with you. We spent the better portion of TWO days together, discussed MUCH... and you want to give such example... and not even give the ENTIRE conversation. You go 'head, boy.

Okay, so you're mad at me... again... which is 'weird' cause you just weren't, what, less than week ago... and I haven't said ANYTHING to you to change you. So, Doug, go ahead. Feel 'free'. Say what you will TO me... and ABOUT me. I have no desire to 'muzzle' you. Speak your mind... and your heart. Let it ALL hang out. That way, when the 'man' comes around, perhaps he will yet be able to 'scribble' something on yours.

Julie... okay. You 'win'. (Oh, and as for where I've was... I was LIVING MY LIFE... for a few minutes. And, indeed, I have had a GREAT one given me. Unending peace. Couldn't BEGIN to describe it. Just so's ya know.)

Tina... er? Ah, well...

Joelbear... my sincerest apologies if ANY of this has 'stumbled' you. That was NOT the purpose of the thread (although 'revealing hearts' MAY have been). I posted what I 'heard' and was directed to. A VERY funny thing: the 'ridiculers' and 'naysayers' haven't addressed... THE INFORMATION IN THE POST. Sure, they've decried it, but they haven't addressed NARY a word. Again, 'funny', ain't it? Anyway, please know that I apologize sincerely... and TRUTHFULLY... if this thread caused you any personal anxiety.

All others... whomever you may... and those addressed above... may you have peace, if indeed you so wish it.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can we STOP bringing this thread back to the top? Why are there 93 replies to this? It makes no sense other than to give Shelby the glory she thinks she deserves. I quit!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Okay, so you're mad at me... again..

I never said I was mad at you, Shelby. Quit inventing things. I'm sad for you and disappointed that you cannot see how delusional and how you obviously are swimming in all the attention you've drawn to yourself recently.

I know Julie. I've known her a lot longer than I've known you and she's a good and decent woman. She also has a head on her shoulders and presented some excellent arguments which you have not addressed. If that God-who-speaks-to-you cannot even help you overcome relatively simple and straightforward arguments, why should we trust what you say He says to you?

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Shel,
    Just wanted to clarify that i wasn't referring to you as an ingrate.T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, Doug... come off it. I've addressed EVERYTHING that Miss Julie... and a good many others here, including you... has presented... line by line, in fact... that I am aware of. If you believe there is something that I have overlooked... bring it up. I WILL address it... if I am directed to.

However, please know that there is ALWAYS the possibility that my Lord has said... or WILL say, "You're done, child. Let it go. You have spoken what I have told you to and anything more won't make any difference anyway..."

(In fact, now that I mentioned it...)

Leave me be, Doug. I have granted you leave to feel whatever way you wish about me. You need never address me again, for although I have NOT left off my love for you... you refuse to accept it anyway. So, okay, then. No point in throwing any more 'pearls'... yes? And so, then, I won't. I don't care WHAT you... Julie... Tommy... Tucker... or any other... person... think about me. Really. I don't. In truth, because I can't. One cannot 'hear'... and speak... and be concerned with the 'fallout'. As we discussed WAY BACK WHEN, that is understandable. Yes?

Because, even as YOU acknowledged (oh, yes, I remember some of our conversation, too)... I was NEVER promised, wait, not ever even TOLD... that all would listen to the message. Heck, I wasn't even told that MANY would listen. To the contrary, I was told that MOST... would NOT listen... and would, instead, retaliate with hatred and ridicule. Even "Israel", as has been their particular pattern since, who... Cain? Enoch? Noah? So, now, while YOU may not hear the the truth of this... or even CARE... I have 'heard' it... and have seen it.

So, go ahead. But know that you will no longer 'bother' me, Doug. I won't LET you. Life is too good... and WAY too short. So, think... and say... what you will. You can even 'go' where COMF, Kent, et al., and even you on occasion, have gone: vulgarity. And, yes, because I am yet flesh and blood such things make me 'cringe' somewhat in my heart... I have... and will... 'get over it'. YOU... of all people here... should know that.

Yet, my peace... and love... remain, Doug. And don't worry about November. I 'got' the 'message'. Naive as I may be at times, I got that one. No doubt.

(Oh, and BTW, you ARE mad. You're just TOO mad... and too stubborn... to admit it.)

YOUR servant (still), and a slave of Christ,

Shelby

• joelbear
    joelbear

Guest,

You haven't caused me any anxiety. You are just one in a long long long line of people who I have heard spout off that THEY are the messenger of God.

Yawn.

Love is the messenger of god, not those filled with inane prattle about being the ones chosen by god to speak to the people.

peace

Joel

• thandrin
    thandrin

you asked "what does god require of us?"
    jesus answers at matthew 22:36 by saying (note this is after being asked what the greatest commandment in the law is) "you MUSt love Jehovah your god with your whole heart, with your whole soul, and with your whole mind" (also of note is that he follows with "the second, like it, is this, 'you must love your neighbor as yourself'")
    Think of it like this, he is the father of a newborn baby who without him would falter and not survive in the world, then as he grows the father teaches him and also lets him learn on his own so that one day he will be strong and wise enough to go out on his own. Now as a father he would ned to discipline and advise his child when needed as you would a small child who "discovers" a power outlet.
    following all of Gods rules can be an ardous task, but those who can perservere have the hope for everlasting life.

may your spirit manifest 'love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness and self-control.'

• teejay
    teejay

Tatiana, I'm with YOU!! we should "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, STOP bringing this thread back to the top?" (oooops! I guess I just brought it back to the top. Damn!)

And why ARE there 93.... uh.... oooopps! 94 replies to this?

Could it be that people are talking? uh.... oooops, again. This is a discussion board, ain't it?

I guess what y'all are trying to demonstrate is that if people can discuss tim mcveigh, the right/wrongness of the death penalty, homosexuality, faces on mars, etc, etc, etc, then we (those of us interested, that is) should be able to fuss and discuss someone's vision from god. Is that what you participants are on about? Oohhhh, okay.... I get it.

Nevermind, then. Y'all go 'right ahead and do what cha gotta do cause my Lord told me not to be mad at any of 'em, and know what? I ain't.

Hi, Shelby.

peace,
    holllaaa

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Teej... peace to you, dear one (oops, sorry 'Tat, but I HAD to give a 'shout out' to my 'dog'... uh, BigMan's 'dog'... uh... 'holla at my brutha'... you know how it is...)

Joelbear, dear one... peace to you as well... and may you know and understand that I am NOT a 'messenger for God'. My Father HAS a messenger, the One of whom He said, "This is my Son, the beloved. LISTEN... to HIM."

HE, the Son... is the One whom you should be listening to and the One whom you... and all mankind... should 'kiss'. IF... you WOULD condescend to listen to HIM... I would not be compelled to speak. As it is, however, I am, as I have stated time and again... nothing more than a slave, and a good-for-nothing slave, at that.

I do not speak FOR God... nor for His Son. So... I do not WISH you to listen to me. I speak... PURELY because, as a slave, that is my 'commission'. Whether you 'hear'... or you 'refrain'. I am merely a 'rock' that crys out... to direct you to the VOICE... crying out in the 'wilderness'... "THIS IS THE WAY, you people... walk in HIM."

Please, JoelBear... please... ALL of you: do NOT listen to me. Do NOT put your trust in me, 'earthling man', in whom NO salvation belongs. Rather... LISTEN TO THE ONE... who speaks to you... FROM THE HEAVENS. Hear HIS voice... for he is the One that has 'sayings'... of everlasting life. All I can do... is tell you that he is speaking... and implore you... to 'hear'... if you indeed so 'wish' to.

Again, I bid you peace, and I am...

YOUR servant, as I am a servant to the Household of God, Israel, as well as to ALL of mankind... and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit