So, okay you 'christians', what does God REALLY

by AGuest 100 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

I thought about you today, Shelby.

While god is doing all the jabbering in your ear the way he does all the time, does he ever let you know of impending doom that is soon to befall 50,000 people? Or does he keep that kind of trivial information to himself?

Just wondering.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Shell that's a good question.
    teejay, thanks.
    Yeah, If God tells you all these less important things, He should tell you this of this tragedy in advance and maybe some signs(like Moses) so we and others would take you seriously.
    Think of the lives that would be saved.

• pavilion
    pavilion

Interesting topic. Having been rescued from the JW's and made a 'christian' through the power of the
    Holy Spirit, I know what I was told. Therefore, I'm anxious to see what you have to say.

• teejay
    teejay

Welcome, Pavilion! We look forward to your contributions to our little on-line community!

Shelby doesn't come around everyday, so it may be a while before she reponds again to this thread. In the meantime, you may share with us what the Holy Spirit said to YOU. Thanks.

peace,
    tj

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Where is your answer to my answer? If you have time to sart another 'out of context' thread then you have time to answer my reply.
    Rex

• Farkel
    Farkel

joel,

: everything else is bullshit

Yep! It's about helping people. God gave us each other and if we cannot figure that part out, well, we are truly lost, then.

All the rest is bullshit! Well said, Joel!

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

I am sorry for the 'delay', but I could not proceed until directed... yes? The 'answer' is quite simple... and is manifested in the word LOYALTY, which requires faith... love... and obedience... and was summed up by my Lord when he said, "You must love God with you WHOLE heart, your WHOLE soul, your WHOLE mind... and you WHOLE strength... and you must love your neighbor as yourself." How, though, are we to do that?

Joelbear was right in that we are to do 'good' to others. Even love our enemies. I have been privileged to say that here MANY times. But the CONTEXT of what my Father wishes from us, is summed up in the 'scriptures', particularly Psalm 40:6-10, the TRUTH of which my Lord has directed me to share with you.

Speaking THROUGH David, my Lord says to my Father:

"Sacrifice and offering you did NOT delight in;"

Yet, isn't this in contrast to the teachings of 'religion'... that God WANTS us to always 'remember' our weaknesses? Was that not the point of the Law Covenant, to 'make sin manifest', to make the Israelites KNOW that they were unclean and unrighteous? Yet, my Lord says that sacrifice and offering my Father did NOT 'delight in'.

"These ears of mine you opened up."

What does this mean, exactly? Was my Lord, the Son of God, born deaf in his flesh? No, there is no record of that. So, what 'ears' were 'opened up'? Indeed, dear ones, if his PHYSICAL ears were already 'open', what 'ears' remain? The spirit ears, dear ones. For if there is a PHYSICAL body... there IS a spiritual one.

"Burnt offering and sin offering, YOU DID NOT ASK FOR."

Why? Because my Lord was 'without sin' and thus, no such offerings were required of him? How can that be, though, when my Lord was sent "in the likeness of SINFUL flesh"... and not SINLESS flesh? Was he 'born' perfect? Not according to the letter to the Hebrews, which said that after he LEARNED obedience, he BECAME perfect. And the 'scriptures' support this, as evidenced by Isaiah's words that my Lord was not BORN... 'knowing good and bad'. Indeed, he had to LEARN it.

Isaiah 7:14-16

But... how did he 'learn' it? He... was TAUGHT. He HEARD... and LISTENED... with his SPIRIT, although in the flesh, just as he did BEFORE the days of his flesh... when he existed solely in spirit.

Proverbs 8:30 (I would IMPLORE you to hear what the SPIRIT says on this word, and NOT take the WTBTS' and other Bible scholars' erroneous translation of 'worker'. The word IN HEBREW means, 'brought UP with'... or 'raised by'... or 'fosterling'. It does NOT mean 'worker'... but rather STUDENT... 'one TAUGHT by'. You will 'hear' this... I promise you... if you hear the Spirit speak to you.)

"In view of THAT..."

In view of... what? In view of the FACT that God did NOT want sacrifices and offerings... but... LISTENING. That is WHY He 'opened' my Lord's ears... so that that One... could HEAR.

"I said: 'Here I have come... to do YOUR will, O my God, I have DELIGHTED... and your LAW... is written"

Where? In the 'Bible'? The 'scriptures'? No, for my Lord said:

"in my inward parts."

The 'law' of my Father, dear ones... was written on his heart... NOT on stone tablets... or on paper with delible ink. It was IN him. That 'law' was contained in HIS 'ark of the covenant'... his HEART... the thing to be guarded above ALL other things... and it was from 'above' that seat of mercy... that my Father spoke to him. Just as He speaks to US. My Lord HEARD... and obeyed.

What did he 'hear'?

"I have told the GOODS NEWS... OF RIGHTEOUSNESS... in the big congregation."

What is this 'good news of righteousness'? Is it 'join a church'? How can that be, when we have been told that after being 'washed clean' of Babylon's filth, that after becoming 'virgins' with no other 'husband' but the one promised to us, we no longer 'defile [ourselves] with women... with 'the daughters of Babylon'... RELIGION?

Is it 'judge and condemn your fellowman'? How can that be when we have been told to STOP judging?

It is 'hate your enemies'? Were we not told to LOVE our enemies?

Is it 'live by the Law for only THEN will you be made 'perfect'? Have you not heard that he that lives by the Law... will be CONDEMNED by the Law? For if you transgress one... you've transgressed them ALL?

No... it is the 'good news' that says ANY WHO WISH IT... can be 'forgiven'... can be 'released'... can be 'healed'... can 'eat and drink' from 'rivers of water of life'... can come into UNION with God... through Christ... and can... live forever. NOT in the flesh, for the flesh is 'of no use at all'. The flesh is dying... and WILL die. It is the SPIRIT, however, that has the capacity to live... forever. For it is the SPIRIT that must be 'destroyed'.

But just how MUCH did my Lord 'hear' my Father... and 'obey' him? It is as he himself said:

"Look! My lips... I DID NOT RESTRAIN. O, JAH, you yourself know that well."

Indeed, did not Paul(?) reiterate, "How COMELY are the feet of those who declare GOOD news... of GOOD things." But I ask you:

Is pending doom 'good' news? Is anticipation of annihilation 'good' news? Is passing judgment and sitting in condemnation of your brother... 'good' news? Or is FORGIVING him... and RELEASING him... and telling him that God DOES love him... and YOU love him... and God DOES want him to live... and YOU want him to live... 'good' news? Is it not GOOD news to know that someone loved you SO much... even before you ever knew he existed... that he DIED... so that you might live? Is it 'good' news to be told that God does NOT hear you and does NOT speak to you and does NOT care for you... or is it 'good' news to tell the TRUTH... that my Father does INDEED hear you... and does INDEED speak to you... and does INDEED love you... to the point that all you need do is ASK... and you can be heard... and hear... and have your sins 'blotted out'? No matter WHO you are... or what you've done (save blasphemy against the spirit).

Is that not 'righteousness' itself, the forgiving, releasing, loving and wishing of LIFE... for any who 'wish' it? And so, my Lord continues:

"Your RIGHTEOUSNESS... I have not covered over within my heart."

What did he mean by this? He meant that rather than keep such love and forgiveness and releasing and compassion and pity to HIMSELF... he MANIFESTED that 'righteousness'... and told OTHERS about it as well. Just as he said:

"Your faithfulness... AND YOUR SALVATION... I have declared. I have NOT hidden... your loving kindness... and your TRUENESS... in the big congregation."

So, what does this all mean? Is it a message of "Jesus loves you?" No, for such words mean NOTHING, if you, too, do not possess such love. Without YOUR true love, such words are empty... impotent. Death-dealing. For they do not 'grant'... from YOUR heart... life to the one receiving them.

It means that God wants of US... that which was given Him... by His Son. That WE love our fellowman... and we TELL people of HIS love... and mercy. That WE wish salvation for ALL of our fellowman... and we TELL people of HIS salvation... and loving kindness. For God does not wish ANY to die. And that we ACT LOYAL with regard to Him... by not remaining silent when He is maligned as a 'hate-monger', as 'evil incarnate'... as 'bad'... but rather 'stand in the gap'... and tell the TRUTH... that HE is not responsible for the devastation and hatred in this world, that in fact He has BEGGED us not to treat one another in such ways, that His acts of vengeance were ONLY done in 'righteousness', as retribution for those that warred against HIM... by warring against His people... and that HIS love... unlike ours... 'never fails'.

What God REALLY wants from us, dear ones, is to tell the TRUTH... about Him... and about my Lord. That they ARE 'love'... and 'loving'... and merciful... and NOT condemnatory and without feeling... as many would 'paint' them to be.

And if we DO this, out of our love for HIM... AND our love for others as evidenced by our RELEASING them... then we can be 'covered'. And we can ask for 'anything [we] wish'. For love... covers a MULTITUDE... of transgressions. Indeed, with someone LOYAL... my Father WILL act loyally. Noah, Abraham, Moses, David... Paul... were ALL... evidences of this.

That is what I have been 'given' to share with you, dear ones... whether you 'hear'... or you 'refrain'. In the spirit of love, however, the TRUE spirit, I am compelled by my Father, through my Lord, by means of holy spirit, to once again say to ANY of you who 'wish' it:

IF you are truly thirsting, and IF you are truly 'wishing' and IF you are 'hearing', then I exhort you...

"Come! Take 'life's water'..."

For it IS... free.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHJAH, come to be upon you... if indeed you so 'wish' it.

And I bid you love... and peace... to time indefinite.

A servant to the Household of God, Israel, as well as all those who 'go with' Israel... and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Shell,

It's hard for me to say this but very nice.

How long have you LIVED
    and how long has God LIVED?

Who is like God?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest DWilt... may you have peace... and may you... PLEASE... take this in the context... and SPIRIT... in which it is offered:

While I TRULY appreciate your post of appreciation, in truth, I only spoke what I was 'given'. It was NOT mine. Therefore, dear one, please know that ALL praise is to be given to the Most Holy One of Israel, the TRUE God, JAH OF ARMIES... and all glory is to be given to His Son, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... the Ones from whom I 'received' what I shared.

I promise you, DWilt... it was/is NOT... mine. I don't KNOW this stuff. I be tryin' to tell ya'll that. Perhaps one day, if you don't hear him... you'll hear me... on this.

Again, I bid you peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Julie
    Julie

Hiya Shelby--

Still waiting for your answer.

Julie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit