So, okay you 'christians', what does God REALLY

by AGuest 100 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest DWilt... may you have peace... and may I say that your answer regarding LISTENING to Him... is a start. It does, in fact, include that. But there is more...

And it is the 'more' that I am inquiring about. Please note, however, that you cannot DO the 'more', if you haven't LISTENED and heard what it is.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Shelby,

Please take this as positive criticism - I have no intentions of being rude/mean/sour towards you. But the "ominous" silence could be for the same reason I rarely read or respond to your posts. You're too wordy. Something you may want to consider is that all the "may you have peace" and the word-iness of your post could actually be standing in the way of your "message". Or as you would see it, "God's message".

Christian love,
    Andi

• dubla
    dubla

dont mean to 'bash' here, but does 'anyone' ever 'wonder' what the 'reason' for all the 'quotation marks' used out of 'context' is?

aa

• Winston
    Winston

Shell,

Are you saying don't go to the New but go to the Old Testament?
    Is this what your saying?:

. It is NOT, however, 'written' in the letters, histories, chronologies and gospels. No, you MUST check the 'scriptures' for this one.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• JustAThought
    JustAThought

I'll throw this in ...

Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

JustAThought

• belbab
    belbab

Shelby,

Is it to the reference to the only place in the Bible where it is recorded that Jesus wrote something, and where he said, Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone?

belbab, writing in sand.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Billygoat... and Jdubla... may you both have peace! Please know that I 'hear' you... and that I apologize for my 'style'... but in truth, I think it helps people know that it's me. That way, if they WANT to read the post, they can... and if they DON'T want to... they can refrain. No tricks.

Dearest Winston... may YOU have peace and well... and yep! That is what I am saying. For what was 'written' there... was fulfilled in what you call the "New Testament". It has a place in both, but it is 'scripture' that is inspired and beneficial, according to Paul(?), yes? And excluding the Revelation, the Christian Greek writings, are not 'scripture'. K?

JustAThought, dear one... peace to you... and EXCELLENT answer.. but not THE answer. Not quite. It will require such things as you quoted, however.

And dearest belbab... that one is nice, too. Truly, a 'law' we should live by. But... nope. Sorry.

I will answer you dear ones shortly. When I am permitted. Okay? Until then...

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you... if indeed you so 'wish' it.

I am,

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• teejay
    teejay

who?

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hey sis.....

Come on....Tell us....Tell us! The anticipation is killing me. Well not really but.....Love ya!

JUST A MOM (Kim)

• Julie
    Julie

Hey there Shelby--

I thought I would bring this post up to the top so it would be easy for you to find and answer to my reply.

Julie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit