What are you reading?

by damselfly 89 Replies latest social entertainment

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Hey! you're here right now? cool. :) did we meet at kwin's??

• Scully
    Scully

hey Kaethra!!!

How are ya, girlie girl?

• damselfly
    damselfly

No we didn't. I met talesin there though.

Do you know of any others from NS on here? I'd love to meet up with people I used to know.

Dams

• kid-A
    kid-A

Just finished "Middlesex" by Geoff Euginedes, excellent, highly recommended. I have just started "The Possibility of an Island" by Michel Houellebecq, so far I cant put it down. Fantastic.

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

hey sweet scully! I'm great. How are you?? I just finished writing an exam so I'm taking some well-deserved time off from work to pop in here. :)

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

really Dams? I met Talesin at Kwin's too...maybe we were there at different times. Scully and I were there at the same time...gosh, must have been a year ago now!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Dammit!! you mean I could've met Scully too?

*sigh* Well I only joined this site last July so we must have just missed each other.

Dams

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

yeah...Kwin was great at getting folks together. I'm a bit more of an introvert than he is, as my post history can attest to. Over 5 years and only 367 posts. har! PM'ing you.

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<<<PM'ing you.>>>>

I can read Pms but I can't respond to them. (cursed browser!!) Include your email if you like.

Dams

• Scully
    Scully

I was out your way last August... had a blast at kwin's & heart2heart's place with everyone.

Wish you could have joined us damselfly!

Things are good here Kaethra... are you coming out this way again sometime soon? You'll have to give me some ideas from your book club... some of my coworkers are trying to start one, but it's not getting off the ground very easily. Scheduling conflicts and all that.

Anywho.. great to see you! You must be so happy to have a bit of a breather now that your course is finished!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit