Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• daystar
    daystar

Brigid

In the words of Deiter (SNL Mike Meyers character) I am as excited as a little schoolgirl!

At one time (long past) I was known to do a right good Dieter impersonation.

Touch my monkey! Touch him! Touch him, love him!!

Now is zee time on Sprockets ven vee dance!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

LT - are you ONLY going to Texas on your visit or are you planning on gracing any other US city and Apostate Populous with your cheery scottish self? No worries as I'll see you at Englishman's BBQ.

Just signing in to say I'll be winding my way to this across the US and briefly Canada from around the 10th July sightseeing. Will probably start another thread at some point to see if anyone has anything not to be missed on my journey. Can't Wait.

Balls, you coming out to the Great Pacific NW (NW coast US?)? Wait. I'll see you at Englishman's too!

Doggone it! Looks like I'm going to miss you as I will be doing a tour of the Scandinavian Capitals. I'll be ending in London about the time that you are hitting Dallas. Hopefully someone will take lots of pictures. Keep an eye on Megadude for me.
    Shoot, Navigator, we'll be in London 14-20 July - just missing ya!
  • Brigid
    Brigid

Deiter!!! Will you be bringing Klaus the monkey then to the fest? I will gladly touch, love and perform proper obeisance your beloved monkey.

and then we dance on shprockets, yah.

bring the techno music!

~B.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Brigid, watch what you say - you will upset KLS and get poo slung at ya.

• daystar
    daystar
    I will gladly touch, love and perform proper obeisance your beloved monkey.

... ... It just got really hot in here.

• Brigid
    Brigid

BrendaC,

Yea, better watch out for those poo slinging little primates!

Daystar,

I meant "touch the monkey, etc." in the most modest and upright manners! In full conduct befitting a Christian....I swear!

~B.

• daystar
    daystar
    I meant "touch the monkey, etc." in the most modest and upright manners! ; In full conduct befitting a Christian....I swear!

Oh! Of course!

(Good cover!)

• Brigid
    Brigid
    (Good cover!)

Yea, I thought so too. You learn to think pretty quick on your feet after all those Judicial Committees

Ever the fine upstanding JW girl,

~Brigid

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Balls, you coming out to the Great Pacific NW (NW coast US?)? Wait. I'll see you at Englishman's too!

Don't know if I'll make the north west coast yet, but yes, I'll be at Englishman's on the 8th!

P.S. someone pmed me to say we can get together for a beer in Dallas the day before (28th July). I'm not sure how to arrange this properly until I get my new cell number when I arrive in the US so in the mean time my email address is BriSuperFly (at) btinternet.com

and will check it occasionally on route.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Beer. Friday nights. These are two of my favorite things. (I also love avocadoes and the month of October, for those of you keeping a list.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit