Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• SarahLynne
    SarahLynne

Sounds like fun!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A lakeside Fest sounds like fun, especially for those who'd like to bring their kids! There's also no reason it can't then head downtown later in the evening for those who want to dance, etc. Just make sure that there's no steps for Elsewhere to fall down

Scully:I didn't realise the prices were so reasonable. I need to organise a trip

LonelySheep:Not this time, sorry. I'm flying in via Atlanta. I want to come and visit the NY gang at some point, though, so watch this space

LT, of the "Travelling Overbeer" class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sounds like a good idea LT. We need to get a good barbecue going. We probably couldn't do BBQ anything at the lake, but maybe we could bring some?

Chris

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'll fly down as long as LT promises to wear his cowboy LEATHER CHAPS......

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Just make sure that there's no steps for Elsewhere to fall down."

Like I said before, it ain't a party less sumthin gets broke.

Y'all are welcome to hang out at my house after the lake, too. Or maybe there'll be a good band playing somewhere. Or the dancing thing. Or my favorite hole in the wall bar with the best jukebox in Dallas and pool tables (but no shuffleboard).

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Arrowstar:

Looks like I may need your services again

• daystar
    daystar

hemp lover

best jukebox in Dallas

The Cavern!!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Oooooh, so close. The Barley House (though since I've only heard live music at The Cavern and not sampled the jukebox wares, I could be wrong).

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

kid-A:Be careful what ya wish for

Hemp:WHAT?!!! No shuffleboard! Ya mean the Brits don't get to pan y'alls hide into the sand again?!!!

Ah well, maybe for the best

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Excuse me? Practicing a wee bit of revisionism, are we? As I recall, I was undefeated. Or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit