And Now for Something Spiritual

by unclebruce 80 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks for that unclebruce, it gave me a great laugh. I like the ten plagues finger puppets, not so keen on the last supper clock though

• KW13
    KW13

we'll have to call you hairy mary.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL @ Mary and KW .. Mary you're a very handsome woman

this'll test the friendship...

Bobblehead Mary:

The BVM (Blessed Virgin Mary) meets the BHM (Bobblehead Mary) in one of this year's Most Highly Favoured Kitschmas gifts. Immaculately styled and standing a queenly 8 inches tall, Bobble Head Mary is ready to give her approving nod to all aspects of the Christmas story.

"Yes, be it unto me according to your word," she nods.

"Yes, I am a virgin, and, the Catholic Church willing, always will be."

"Yes, this is a teatowel I'm wearing on my head."

Bobblehead Mary is a good deal paler than her Son, Bobblehead Jesus. "He has a slightly darker complexion as he spends his days fishing and preaching on hillsides," explains the manufacturer. Bobblehead Mary can be hailed for just $1914US

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

bobblehead Jesus looks like david blaine !

Wheres bobblehead Mohammad?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Exclusive to JWD:

Bobblehead Mahomed:

Not to be confused with bobblehead Osama. Yours for just $215US (or one barrel of oil).

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

AWWWWW i cant see Bobblehead Mahomed !

Someone should do Governing Body Dollies each with their very own adult nappy's for those messy night time accidents and their very own coffins to put them in when they croak.

• Mary
    Mary

Sigh! You're an even more spiritually weak/sick bastard brother than I originally thought u/b.......it must be the bad association of dr. jekyll that has rubbed off on you and it's spoiling your useful habits...........and I think the time has come for me to reveal that yes, I really am Joel in a wig with makeup on. Expect some dirty PM's from me shortly.

• luna2
    luna2

I am most sad and disappointed that I cannot see bobblehead Mohamed either!

Mary...I mean, joel, I am shocked. I was totally fooled by your evil deception. OT: I think I'm going home for a while as I appear to be coming down with a migraine and am having trouble reading. This is so weird. I blame it on unclebruce. I think God is punishing me for making fun of his toys.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Doc maybe I should branch out into Islamic religious paraphernalia. Being a Christian I never thought of that but we'll need bigger premisis if we're gonna start a world religion warehouse. And what if the demons sneek in at night and Smurfs for Buddha pick a fight with the Commies for Christ?

Persian Stamp Collection?:

Complete Persiphilia

• KW13
    KW13

oh god! Don't say that maryjoel. TAKE IT BACK

bobblehead Jesus looks like david blaine !

hahaha, oh man that made me laugh

kw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit