And Now for Something Spiritual

by unclebruce 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

WB SATANUS!

where have you been?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Oh.....my.......god!! u/b yer a sick, sick bastard!!!

I would like to order the Ten Plague Finger Puppet please. And I'd like to have it sent directly to Brooklyn Bethel.

Dear Mary I haven't begun to post the sick stuff yet lol

Heavenly Images:

Hey Mary, while your at it, how about having your sweet pretty avatar photoshopped for eternity with Beard Almighty! Look... it's no use shaking your head in disbelief. You're just kicking yourself for not getting there first. "Feel the peace and joy," intones Heavenly Images. "We create custom pictures of your loved ones in 'heaven'! Touch someone's heart..." I'm ordering one of you to hang on my dunny wall. Consider yourself promoted to glory.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Maybe I'm possessed or something because when ever I see tasteless crap like that clock I just want to destroy it!
    You're an evildoi'n persecuta of the true believer is what you is! Repent now and help me start my new church or spend eternity stoking the fires of Hell

Ehh will your new church have a youth book? I'm not joining if it does. Hell I'm not joining anyway. You and your newly chosen Elders only want me to practise disfellowshipping people on me until you actually get a real follower that does something bad, like oral sex. I'm not stupid you know.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Doc You lucky bastard - we just pulled your number out the baptismal jacuzi and you won yourself a baby jesus butt plug (sorry can't post a pic butt I can deliver lol

You sound real weak in the truth Doc .. if we're gonna get you spiritualy strong again you'll need to get back to basics. What better place to start than the ten commandments?

Granite Ten Commandments:

Isn't it about time you ditched your paper version and bought Moses' Greatest Hits in this newly-available format: solid granite?

Empirico International Trading Company, from Glendale, Arizona, have produced a giant 14-inch high version of the famous tablets (with matching wooden easel), which is apparently "perfect for home, office, church or synagogue." There's also a pocket-sized version – although carrying solid granite in your pocket might attract some commandment-breaking, Mae West-style comments.

Available in English, Spanish and Hebrew, this is a must-have present for Calvinists and other "thou shalt not" types. $119.00 for the 14-inch, and just $13.00 for the proud 3.5-inch.

• juni
    juni

Heh UncleBruce - Isn't the Gumbster one of those finger puppets?

You went away for awhile, right? I knew you were going to recharge your blasphemous battery.

LMFAO (AND THAT IS FAT ASS)

Juni

• KW13
    KW13

clearly on top of his game eh? lol...your off your head but always a good laugh.

Hey Mary, while your at it, how about having your sweet pretty avatar photoshopped for eternity with Beard Almighty!

er, i couldn't do better than below...

alt

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Hey Doc You lucky bastard - we just pulled your number out the baptismal jacuzi and you won yourself a baby jesus butt plug (sorry can't post a pic butt I can deliver lol

JWD hits an all time low !!! (even lower than the dick pic i posted last week)

(Karl close your eyes and dont look)

A former MS talking about BABY JESUS BUTT PLUGS !

I've seen it all now ...and my belief that I was the worlds worst dub have been proven untrue.

YAY !!!

• KW13
    KW13

can i look yet?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    You sound real weak in the truth Doc .. if we're gonna get you spiritualy strong again you'll need to get back to basics. What better place to start than the ten commandments?
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Sensational. Outstanding work unc, I've been looking for a buddy christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit