And Now for Something Spiritual

by unclebruce 80 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You really think so anewme? Well you must live in a wholesome area, it might pay to invest in a few bible belts as well

:::

Disappearing Madonna Icon:

We've seen Jesus appear on the side of a coffee mug. Now it's the Madonna's turn – sort of.

Made in Israel, this battery-operated "Icon of the Millennium, an unforgettable souvenir from the Holy Land" has a disturbing twist to it. By "touching the four crosses and forming the trinity sign (top-bottom-right-left)" a benediction plays while Mary is (and we quote) "gradually eliminated". Curious or what? Oh, and if you order 10,000 units you can have your own, customised (and presumably disappearing) image to replace Mary.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Just in. The latest gadget for God. From brother thom at thoms jw chat:

• Satanus
    Satanus

But, is she a pioneer, or just a publisher?

S

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It doesn't matter to me what she is satanus,

I heard you get one for free when you join

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Uh oh uncle bruce! I think you might get yourself censored on your latest submission!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Sorry for any offence caused I think she's delicious. Mods: Please remove the pic if you see fit (personally I'm more offended by the pic of Mary's chuncky boyfriends
    ===

The Jesus Frypan:

Tired of tarrying for God to bless your pepperoni pizza with an uncanny likeness of the Lord? Crushed when the crust of a friend's steak pie resembles the Messiah?

Strive not, gentle believer. Divine intervention is only a pan handle away.

"Made from durable steel and topped with a non-stick coating, the Jesus Pan puts the image of Jesus RIGHT ON FOOD!" Guaranteed demon free cooking at just $29.99 plus postage. Even your shamefully dull unlevened bread can be served all logo'd up! "Take, eat, this is my one true bread" a memorial classic.

Note: The Jehovah's Witness model comes with the copyright Watchtower symbol in place of the cross (please specify JW pan when ordering).

• luna2
    luna2

Aww...she's too teeny to be offensive, unc. Where's the male version, though? lol

Cool pan. Yeah, I want Jebus's face on my pancake, please.

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

LMFAO!!!!!! uuuum....the door knocker looks like an ancient sexual device.......hee hee

• Fleur
    Fleur

ROFL, how the hell did I miss this before?

It's so good to see that spiritual temperence, good taste and fiscal responsibility continue to walk hand in hand, in, er, hand.

Unreal.

essie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Aww...she's too teeny to be offensive, unc. Where's the male version, though? lol

Oh that's good Luna. What Mary's pic not turn you on? Sorry but if you want phallic you'll have to go to a gumby thread ..I prefer soft hairless curves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit