And Now for Something Spiritual

by unclebruce 80 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You people don't understand how hard it is to photograph bobblehead mahomad .. his whole body wobbles

In fact I'm relaunching him as bobblebody mahomed the dancing dervish prophet of God

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I really am Joel in a wig with makeup on. Expect some dirty PM's from me shortly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually Maryjoel unca brucie told me hes just brought (in his words) "a super fab sexy flesh colored lycra cycling shorts" to go rollablading in and he would simply love some filthy pms from you

• KW13
    KW13

alt

See the likeness?

• Mary
    Mary
    Actually Maryjoel unca brucie told me hes just brought (in his words) "a super fab sexy flesh colored lycra cycling shorts" to go rollablading in and he would simply love some filthy pms from you

Too late......I spotted these sex machines in their lycra and am going out on a date with each of them...... And besides, u/b is far more interested in photographing bobblehead mahomad than getting any dirty PM's.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    ..."a super fab sexy flesh colored lycra cycling shorts" to go rollablading in and he would simply love some filthy pms from you

Yeah but I'm not wearing them now, sitting here waiting for Mary to pm me

:::

Fun with Mary:

Nowhere is the collision between popular culture and Christianity better articulated than through this mischievous 16-piece, die-cut magnet set. On the domestic innocence of your own fridge door you can mix'n'match the Virgin Mary's average day.

Seamlessly, the 2.5" x 8.5" Madonna moves from traditional theotokos-with-halo to struggling downtown waitress... from demure Catholic schoolgirl to flared-jean teen. But our favourite is the iconic Christ-child all set for a pushchair outing to the local park.

Virgin Mary Mix 'n' Match – $19.99

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thunder Nuns are Go:

Ever wonder what happened to Lady Penelope when they cancelled Thunderbirds? After a brief and torrid affair with Action Man, she sold the pink Roller and took vows with a closed order, where very little indeed is ever expected to happen in the next half hour.

But old stars never die, they just change their habits. Sister Penelope is back on your screens as an angel of mercy, courtesy of the Blessings Doll Collection from America. She's the one on the right, with her hand poised over the holster of a concealed gun. She's cute. She's Catholic. She's collectable. She's a Thundernun! "Parker? Fetch my rosary…"

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Yeah but I'm not wearing them now, sitting here waiting for Mary to pm me

nooo000000ooo !

I saw Mary first !

*pushes brucied down the old mine shaft along with skippy*

lol

• gumby
    gumby

Here's a neat little doll. It's Jehovah in a Norman Bates costume ready to attack the Amalakites

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Wow Jehovah wears a bro!

• anewme
    anewme

I am seriously thinking of ordering the millenial confessional. Think how my spirituality might soar if I had one of those in the house!

Or I could buy it and take it to street fairs and flea markets and to the beach and offer to hear the confessions of others (for a donation of course) and save them the hassle of getting all dressed up on a sunday to go to church or confession.

Everybody knows how good you feel when you confess your sins and (ok you fib a little, it was really way worse than what you told the priest, but hey) he tells you to repeat a few prayers and you are done with it! Washed away they say! Gone! Puff!!

It could be a non-demoninational confessional I could re-name The Forgiver. You pay money, go in there, confess any sin you want and you are forgiven! You leave feeling light and good!

I really think it could be hugely popular!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit