HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!! ATTN LOST FANS!

by kittyeatzjdubs 79 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

The second series has just started to air in the UK. I turned over when it came on though because the first series REALLY dragged on towards the end with no real plot development.

The series was only suppose to last 10 episodes, it's a shame they had to spoil what could have been a classic series by padding it out so much just to please a network.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ok, here's the ticket!

1. Go to http://thehansofoundation.org/
    2. Click on Newsletter (Sign up)
    3. Enter a user name for the Newsletter. This can be anything.
    4. You will receive this message:

Hello [your name], can you read this?
    [Answer Yes]
    okay, it's me persephone, what's the password? [Enter: breakingstrain]Last Login: <unknown>
    Welcome to Dharma
    PERSEPHONE: You are logged in now...
    PERSEPHONE: Check it out and check back for updates
    PERSEPHONE: Gotta go! See you later...
    user PERSEPHONE logged out

5. Go to "Joop's Corner" on the website
    6. Send Joop a message: "Persephone". Joop will go "apes" and you will see this image:

7. Click on the Circles in this image. You will see other circles form... click on those too. Keep doing this and eventually you will see a red circle. When you click on that you will be shown a letter through a "scope". I have put the letter together here:

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

WoW!

I did not see it coming!

I'm also under the impression that Micheal did it because they told him to kill whoever was in the way to get their man out of the cell. (To get his son back, or save him) The second kill was probably not planed. Looked like nerves made him do it....

Also, you know...when he was talking about the others, when he got the the kids part...he just trailed off...that was strange.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Ahhhh, so we now know why Christian was in Australia and also how Ana Lucia got there.

I think Claire must be Jack's half-sister.

I really hope that Libby is only injured. Because if she dies.....poor Hurley.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Libby and Ana were both shot... I guess that's what you get for Drinking and Driving when you work for LOST.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***Although, as I was watching it and listening to Michael explain about the camp, it did not seem real and he seemed so drugged out when they found him. Which made me think he was not telling people something.

I wondered about the "totally drugged out" aspect too. What was THAT all about? It seemed as if he was programmed to repeat/parrot certain things, as we have seen in another Org that we are all familiar with---LOL!

***When he asked for the gun, I said he was going to shot her.

Hubby and I said the same thing at the same time. I also wonder if he is being used by his captors to do some dirty work---BECAUSE of his devotion to Walt and the fact that Jack and Locke would be more inclined to believe whatever he might say on the living conditions etc of the Others. They wouldn't automatically feel he was putting them on like with the Henry guy they have in the holding cell. (Was he re-tied up after his latest encounter with Ana?)

***What was weird, is these are the same two actresses that got arrested in Hawaii while filming lost. Which means, a Hollywood lesson is learned, when you a small side character, do not do something with bad public option or you may find yourself dead at the end of the season.

I'm aware of only the Ana-Lucia character arrest---mentioned it to hubby last night---AND the fact that she is scheduled to be on the "Live with Regis & Kelly" show Friday morning. This had been announced before this last episode of LOST had aired....I'm anxious to hear what's up. She wasn't the most warm and cuddly gal on the show....I was even surprised that she had that change of heart (AND character) when calling her Mama saying she wanted to go home!

I tried the link to Else's "hansonorg" several times but keep getting a "cannot access" sign...

dunno why the word arrest came up in yellow either........

• luna2
    luna2

I'm so out of it. I don't watch this show. Last time I saw it I was reminded of X-files, which I didn't care for. Is it ending this year or something?

• Mulan
    Mulan

I'm wondering if the "great man" is Locke's father. Michael said he was sent to bring him back to the others.

I agree they killed of Ana and Libby because of the actresses arrests. It was a shocker.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Libby and Ana were both shot... I guess that's what you get for Drinking and Driving when you work for LOST.

Actually...

According to an interview at tvguide.com w/ the writers, they had already written the characters off previous to the DUI thing. Libby and Ana both signed short term contracts and were aware that they would not last the extent of the show.

Of course now I can't find the link....

luv, jojo

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

But...But, Libby just can't be dead so soon! I wanna know more of her backstory, after that shot at the end of the Hurley episode....she was in the crazyhouse too!! There must be something to discover there...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit