HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!! ATTN LOST FANS!

by kittyeatzjdubs 79 Replies latest social entertainment

• Scully
    Scully
    Are there no interesting comments about the last ep?

Now that we know that there were unethical psychological experiments being conducted on the Island (they were being done without the knowledge or consent of the test subjects), I'm starting to wonder whether the whole plane crash thing is not just a "false memory". From checking the Hanso Foundation website and the subLYMONal website, it's almost as if the "crash" was an elaborate hoax to get new test subjects.

Suppose the "passengers" of Oceanic Airlines Flight 815 did not actually get into an airplane, but a very large, complex flight simulator? Suppose the simulator was programmed to enter a crash sequence - the subjects would still think that they are on an airplane - they have no reason to believe otherwise - and that when the oxygen masks deployed they were all given a hit of knock out gas. That would give the Dharma Initiative operatives the opportunity to "plant" the "survivors" in two different camps on an Island that was "staged" to look like an airplane had crashed. And when the "survivors" woke up, they would see the wreckage and just assume that they had been lucky enough to survive a catastrophic event that normally would have left all of them dead. In their overwhelmed state of mind, they probably wouldn't even question whether what is happening is real or whether it's all being staged to manipulate and observe their behaviour.

If you were doing research on leadership and group dynamics and peoples' responses to various "incidents", you'd probably want to have at least two different groups of survivors of the same "crash" for observation purposes. That would also be in keeping with Karen de Grootes' writing that "careful observation is the only key to true and complete awareness."

• Scully
    Scully

And this is soooooo WTS / Scientology-like it's not funny:

• Swan
    Swan
    I think the DWI's - or just that they were drinking and arrested, had to do with end of the show for those two actresses. I bet it happened after their last sceens were filmed.

Brenda,

According to an article on TVGuide's website, it was planned all along to have both of them there only for this season. Michele Rodriguez took the role after finding out it was only for a year. She may want to do more movies (she was in The Fast and the Furious) or other shows and not tie herself to a specific role. But yes, the coincidence was surprising, even for the producers!

I wonder if the JWs are telling their kids, "See what happens when you leave Jehovah's Organization! You get arrested for drunk driving, go to jail, lose your job, get shot, and can only appear in dream sequences."

Can't wait for tonight's new episode. Will Michael get caught?

Tammy

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

One of my anonymous sources was able to obtain a copy of the screen play for the season finale and emailed it to me...

Ok... just kidding! I *wish* I knew what was going to happen!

That is what is so great about this show... it is impossible to guess what will happen next!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

One thing that strikes me as odd...

Both of these actresses that got 'shot' in the TV show... were alledgedly signed up for one season.

They also got 'arrested' for DWI... etc.

What if... this is ALSO part of the 'plot'?

They have already set up 'fake' web sites, played 'fake' TV commercials... perhaps WE are also part of the 'experiment'.

Just something to think about.

Regards,

Jim TX

• daystar
    daystar

else

That is what is so great about this show... it is impossible to guess what will happen next! ;

Predictability is an interest killer for me. This is one reason I love this series so much.

• VM44
    VM44

Yes, you are all part of an experiment!

It is called "Viral Marketing"!

Fortunately, I appear to be immune.

--VM44

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Thanks Jim...now I'm totally paranoid.....just to be safe here goes....

4 8 15 16 23 42 execute

• VM44
    VM44

No! No! Don't enter that code sequence! It shuts down the internet! --VM44

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

hahahahaha -

Funny story... a few weeks ago, I got out my calculator, and was adding these numbers together to see what they added up to.
    I entered all of the numbers, got the total... 108... looked up to my computer monitor, and back at my calculator. My calculator had gone blank. Turned itself off!!! I tried to turn it back on, and it didn't come back on!
    Talk about a little freaked!!!
    It later came back on... but I learned a bit later that the batteries inside it had gone soft, and I had to change them. *whew*

By the way... those numbers add up to 108 - which is the number of minutes that pass by before they have to reset the counter.
    Regards,
    Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit