HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!! ATTN LOST FANS!

by kittyeatzjdubs 79 Replies latest social entertainment

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Without giving anything away. It gets better and better, twists and turns you don't expect. I have the whole first season on dvd. Going to get the second season next. This a show that you have to watch again to get all the details that you missed the first time. Best show on tv right now.

Blueblades

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Best show on tv right now."

What show?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Daniel, We are talking about LOST.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Michael was lying about the condition of the "others". He said they were in rags and lived in tents. We know this is not true because when Claire Littleton and the others went into the other hatch to find the medication for the "disease" they found costumes of beards and ragged cloths. Also, Claire Littleton saw the "others" in their normal "office/medical" cloths.

It has become painfully obvious that Michael is somehow under the influence of the "others".

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    It has become painfully obvious that Michael is somehow under the influence of the "others".

That was me and Matt's theory. That they gave him an ulitmatum.....kill so and so, and get Walt back, or ELSE!!!

luv, jojo

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yup it was a shocker

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

darn another series I gave up on......so much TV so little time. I'll have to get the DVD's.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

abc will have the show available on its website tommorow to watch free.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Okay, I watched it now. WOW!

Although, as I was watching it and listening to Michael explain about the camp, it did not seem real and he seemed so drugged out when they found him. Which made me think he was not telling people something. When he asked for the gun, I said he was going to shot her. What was weird, is these are the same two actresses that got arrested in Hawaii while filming lost. Which means, a Hollywood lesson is learned, when you a small side character, do not do something with bad public option or you may find yourself dead at the end of the season. What do I think is happening? I think Michael is doing all this to get his son back and also because there is something more to the others then he said, they are not in tents and he knows it. They are scientist and they are doing experiments like rats in a maze and Walt is the cheese. I should add, I do not think anyone truly dies on this island as I do not think any of them are physically there.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I think Michael is doing all this to get his son back and also because there is something more to the others then he said, they are not in tents and he knows it. They are scientist and they are doing experiments like rats in a maze and Walt is the cheese.

I don't think Michael is doing what he is doing to get Walt back. I think he has been "brainwashed" or somehow manipulated by the "others" who are scientists. The man killed two people and then shot himself for the sole purpose of releasing the fake "henry".

You have to remember that The "others" are part of the Hanso Foundation and are performing several experiments or one "grand" experiment in which all of the Hanso Foundation projects are being combined.

The areas the Hanso Foundation specializes in are:

1. Mathematical Forecasting - This would allow them to mathematically predict and manipulate who all were on the flight and the crash itself. It is not a coincidence that everyone in that flight have common backgrounds, all of the "conincidences" from their back stories are part of the mathematical forecasting model set into place by the Hanso Foundation. The same applies to the "numbers", they are all part of the mathematical model that is being used.
    2. Worldwide Wellness and Prevention Development Program - This would explain the sudden healings of the people in the crash.
    3. Mental Health Appeal - This would explain the common background of Hurley and Libby in the mental hospital.
    4. Electromagnetic Research Initiative - This would explain the "hatch" the survivors are in and its strange magnetic characteristics. The "hatch" is basically part of an electromagnetic experiment.
    5. Institute for Genomic Advancement - This could explain the polar bear.
    6. Life Extension Project - This has yet to be seen in the LOST show, but it will eventually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit