HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!! ATTN LOST FANS!

by kittyeatzjdubs 79 Replies latest social entertainment

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I just discovered something new on the http://thehansofoundation.org website!

In the letter that I posted above, the Director of the Global Welfare Consortium is Jacques Maillot. His letter, Sept. 19th 2005, is very critical of the Hanso Foundation.

If you click on his signature you are shown another letter that is apologizing for the "heated and alarmist tone" of the previous letter. This new letter is signed by the new Acting Director of the Global Welfare Consortium - Peter Thompson.

Peter Thompson is an Executive in the Hanso Foundation.... simply put, when the Global Welfare Consortium started putting pressure on the Hanso Foundation, the Hanso Foundation simply replaced the Global Welfare Consortium's Director with one of their own Executives.

First Letter:

Second Letter with the new Director:

• Pwned
    Pwned

at first i thought that michael made a deal with the others but now i think that maybe they are controlling him somehow. i dont think libby is dead, maybe about to die and she probably won't survive but i think she will be able to tell what happened, plus they have to give us her backstory, maybe they will give her backstory while she is in a coma kinda like tony soprano in the second episode of this season.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Oh WOW, love the LOST show. Thanks for all the input on the Hanso web-site, cleaver that the show is using a web-site to increase the mystery and the show.

Last night show with Michael shooting Anna Lucia and the blond that is hooked on Hurley was shocking. I believe he is brain washed. I thought he was lying saying they lived in tents too, because of other evidence.

Did you notice when Anna Lucia is with Jack's Dad outside the bar toward the end of the flash back that when the Doctor opened his car door it was into Sawyer? Weird how all these people cross each other's paths, of course it is deliberate and we all have to really watch for those little things. I would love to hear the brain storming of these writers as they develop these stories. Intriquing isn't it.

Balsam

• caligirl
    caligirl

I don't watch the show much, but freedom96 does. I watch bits and pieces of it when I am in and out of the room, and I noticed exactly what Balsam said - it seems that one way or another, each person on the island at one time or another crossed paths with at least one other passenger.

• Scully
    Scully

Elsewhere:

In the letter that I posted above, the Director of the Global Welfare Consortium is Jacques Maillot. His letter, Sept. 19th 2005, is very critical of the Hanso Foundation.

If you click on his signature you are shown another letter that is apologizing for the "heated and alarmist tone" of the previous letter. This new letter is signed by the new Acting Director of the Global Welfare Consortium - Peter Thompson.

Peter Thompson is an Executive in the Hanso Foundation.... simply put, when the Global Welfare Consortium started putting pressure on the Hanso Foundation, the Hanso Foundation simply replaced the Global Welfare Consortium's Director with one of their own Executives.

hmmmm.... scents of Scientology??

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Unfortunately I missed the show!!!! (I had a photo shoot to do at a Catholic Church!) But thanks everyone for all the updates.

Even though I didn't see the show, I think Libby is probably dead, I read that she's signed on to do another show. I don't see how she could do both.

BB

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    I agree they killed of Ana and Libby because of the actresses arrests. It was a shocker.

I think the DWI's - or just that they were drinking and arrested, had to do with end of the show for those two actresses. I bet it happened after their last sceens were filmed.

• daystar
    daystar

Are there no interesting comments about the last ep?

Are these "Others" remnants of the test subjects who figured it all out? Where do you think this is going now?

• free2beme
    free2beme

I kind of got the impression from last weeks sneak peak of this weeks, that the others looked less dirty and more like normal people in next weeks episode. I think they are going to go to the other side of the island and find a whole complex and village. Also, does anyone think this is something like Apocalypse now, where it sounds like this started as a experiment and someone got power hungry and controls everything now?

• Swan
    Swan

? When Ana Lucia started telling Mr. Eko to look for the question mark in his dream, I remembered the picture Elsewhere posted of the map on the back of the blast door. The ? was right in the middle! Sure enough, that was what they ended up finding. So I got that part right, but then once again there were a lot more questions raised than were answered.

The psychic father who told Mr. Eko he was a fake and that his daughter wasn't really dead, just hibernating from the cold cold water... wasn't he the psychic that told Claire about her baby and gave her the ticket on flight 815? Is he really a fake psychic, or was he just saying that to dissuade Mr. Eko from taking an interest in his daughter. His daughter knew to go to see Mr. Eko at the airport boarding flight 815. Is she some sort of psychic too?

Did I see correctly that Mr. Eko's birth date was August 23. They didn't show it very long on the screen, but it was in his passport, wasn't it. 8/23 Two of Hurley's numbers. Was that correct? Did I see that correctly?

How did Mr. Eko's brother, his name escapes me for the moment, get into John's dream? WOW! Where did John's map get sucked to?

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit