HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!! ATTN LOST FANS!

by kittyeatzjdubs 79 Replies latest social entertainment

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

cheers for the spoilers warning

We,ve only had 2 episodes here of season 2!

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Oh! Sorry Fleaman!!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

All I could say was, "Oh, shit!"

I know not very Christian, but both events totally caught me by suprise.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I was telling Hubby about what was said here earlier this AM....so,

...He asked me to come and ask how to watch last night's episode so he could check some things out again.....he said that it's a bit confusing when he goes to the website because it isn't clearly marked by date. (I can't say---I don't know what site he went to) but he wondered how he could find this.

Help?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ok, a short while ago I was struck by a thought... What if Michael was one of the "others" from day one? What if he was part of the Dharma Initiative since before his son was born? That would explain why he kept insisting on having custody of his son in previous episodes.

Perhaps his son, Walt, is a genetic experiment created by the Dharma Initiative and Michael is the "other" who was responsible for ensuring Walt was delivered to the "others" on the island. After the "others" got him, Michael then went to join his "other" buddies.

After fake Henry was captured, Michael just went back to get him since he knew that no one would question his return or his presence.

Michael is the perfect Mole.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Ooooh, maybe that would explain Walt's mind powers....Polar Bear, Baggamon, etc.

• Scully
    Scully

Annie:

He asked me to come and ask how to watch last night's episode so he could check some things out again.....he said that it's a bit confusing when he goes to the website because it isn't clearly marked by date. (I can't say---I don't know what site he went to) but he wondered how he could find this.

It is possible to download the episode (the name of last night's episode was Two For the Road - it's Season 2, Episode 20) using various download sites. I hear the ABC website also allows American audiences to view the entire episode online.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wait a day or two and someone will create a bitTorrent download somewhere. You'll just have to search for it on Google.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks Scully and Else!

You're the best!

hugs,

Annie

• daystar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit