Still pointing your Finger when having a Rafter in your eye?

by DocHouse 245 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Cofty- I have no desire to, if you can't tell me.

Why not post one such 'contrast' at a time, for peaceful discussion?

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    No  doc house I don't believe his claim that's why I said it's hard to tell. 
  • cofty
    cofty
    I have no desire to, if you can't tell me. - Doc

If I can't tell you what? I wrote the bloody thing.

What is the point of me copying-and pasting something I have already written?

Click the link and spend 15 minutes reading the OP...

If you have the balls.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    DocHouse Most mainstream christian religions require a formal education of their leaders. I can see why if he is who he says he is, he must feel that he skipped the education part and somehow he's equal or superior to the other leaders of main stream christian religions today. That`s why it`s hard to tell weather he's just a snot nosed kid playing on Mommy and Daddy's computer or a member of the GB. They're both applicable.
  • DocHouse
    DocHouse
    Heh! I hate to admit it, TS, but I agree....
  • DocHouse
    DocHouse
    Cofty- if you expect me to read your report- without being willing to have an honest discussion about your claims (one at a time), enjoy listening to yourself.
  • cofty
    cofty

Doc - I very much want to have an honest discussion about my claims. I would be happy to take the 9 points one at a time if you wish.

But first you have to read my claims. It would take you about 10-15 minutes.

What are you afraid of?

Click here, read the OP and let's have an honest discussion...

I am beginning to think you just came here to shout your mouth off and trade cheap shots. I am offering you a proper, evidence-based debate on JW beliefs based entirely on the NWT. DO you have the balls or are you all mouth?

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

As I said, I have no interest in reading it; am working (self-employed).

But will GLADLY discuss one point at a time.

What are YOU afraid of?

• cofty
    cofty

Doc - Everybody can see your cowardice. You won't take 10 minutes to read a very simple bit of research.

Ten minutes!

You are intellectually dishonest and cowardly.

The article lays out 9 ways in which early christians relate to Jesus in a way that is foreign to JWs.

Since you are too afraid to click the link I will post it here one part at a time.

1] Early Christians were WITNESSES of Jesus.

On his last evening with his disciples Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit who would;

"Bear witness about me, and you in turn are to bear witness, because you have been with me from when I began."(Jhn.15:26,27)

Immediately prior to his ascension Jesus told them ;

"You will be witnesses of me..to the most distant part of the earth." (Acts 1:8)

Paul said that the minds of unbelievers had been blinded so that:

"The glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. For we are preaching not ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord." (2Cor.4:4,5)

In Revelation the dragon goes off to wage war with those who:

"Have the work of bearing witness to Jesus."

The harlot is seen to be;

"Drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus."

When John falls down before the angel he receives the rebuke:

"Be careful do not do that. All I am is a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who have the work of witnessing to Jesus."

In contrast to the practice of early Christians, no Jehovah's Witness would ever identify themselves as a witness of Jesus.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Cofty settle down you are losing your composure. Don't you see thats what they want?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit