Still pointing your Finger when having a Rafter in your eye?

by DocHouse 245 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum

everyone has faults and makes mistakes; an organization even MORE so

Where did you get that "fact"? I disagree. Why would an organization "even MORE so" have faults and make mistakes? I would think an organization would have fewer faults and make fewer mistakes because organizations have checks and balances to prevent such, whereas individuals don't.

at LEAST we know God and Christ and TRY to live up to their name!

First, prove you "know God". Prove that there is a god and that JWs 'know him'.

Second, so you're sincere... so what? JWs teach that sincerity alone is not enough.

give just ONE example of something taught about God by Churchianity that is actually TRUE!

No, you give one example of something that's taught by JWs that's "true" and prove it's true.

Will the meek inherit the Moon?

So what's your point? Are you implying that the meek are going to inherit the earth? If so, what does that mean? Are you saying that the earth is going to exist forever? Both science and the Bible say that it won't.

See Heb 1:11 -  [referring to the earth and other such physical bodies in the universe] "They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment."

That statement in Hebrews completely agrees with science. The planets, stars, etc. are not eternal.

And don't quote that JW favorite - Ps 37:29. David was speaking about the Israelites' inheriting the promised land, and he was speaking with poetic license. The "forever" part is not literal, but poetic exageration.

churches who lie about EVERYTHING biblical; look at X-Mas! 

The JW org also lies and is deceptive.

Why do you think the org is so gung ho about disaster relief? Because it makes big money on it (insurance checks).  But it deceptively makes it seem as though it is so loving and generous. That's BS. Money flows one way in JW land - straight to the org.

Please, you great apologist, defend the current completely illogical blood doctrine or the ludicrous "generation" doctrine.

De 18:20-22 - " 20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him."

This fits the JW leadership. They are guilty of many major false prophecies that have drastically affected peoples' lives in a negative way. You might say "well, they don't claim to be prophets." They did claim to be a prophet class in the past ("Elijah class", etc.), however, they've quit using that designation because they want to make it seem as though this passage doesn't apply to them. Besides, anybody who foretells the future is by default claiming to be a prophet whether he rejects the label or not.

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Magnum- look at the Government, and apply your claim.

Are you an atheist? Trying to prove ANYTHING to one who doesn't WANT to know is futile.

Why make false claims about the Bible? Sounds like you don't BELIEVE it. Ask ONE question at a time, and I will answer.

The "Generation" doctrine ( 'over-lapping' generations, heh) IS Ludicrous! I agree!

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Witness My Idiocy-

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The "Generation" doctrine ( 'over-lapping' generations, heh) IS Ludicrous! I agree!

How much lying and bullshit do you find acceptable?  Just how much can you tolerate?

Remember the illustration:  A glass of water with just a pinch of poison (or sewage, or dirt, or whatever) in it -- would you drink it?  Add another pinch of *whatever* -- Would you still drink it. 

Seems to me that you're still drinking their Koolaid.  How much shit in the Koolaid is enough? 

I found my limit.

Doc

• coalize
    coalize

You must to be a very new JW then...

• Magnum
    Magnum

The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that "everyone has faults and makes mistakes; an organization even MORE so."

I said in response to that that I disagree - that organizations have checks and balances to prevent mistakes. 

Then you replied "Magnum- look at the Government, and apply your claim."

Now I say to you, No. YOU PROVE YOUR CLAIM. You prove that organizations have more faults and make more mistakes than individuals. Take your example of "the Government". Sure it has faults and makes mistakes, but prove that it has more faults and makes more mistakes than individuals.

You shoot off words that can't stand up to scrutiny. 

• kairos
    kairos

Is this what a post from the bethelite theocratic war room looks like?

( we all know they read the forums )

• Magnum
    Magnum

coalize [in resonse to Doc]: You must to be a very new JW then...

And what is that supposed to be mean? Why it would it be ludicrous only to new JWs? To me, it should be ludicrous to anybody who hears it, but especially to those who are experienced JWs and have seen the evolution of the doctrine.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No Takers? Or are ya running to your idiot anti-JW sites?.....DocHouse

Said the Loyal WBT$ JW on the Anti WBT$ Web Site..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QVOuJLl9SQc/TtaEGNs2exI/AAAAAAAAAOA/meVSHIjrODY/s1600/Speck+out+of+your+eye.jpg 

• piztjw
    piztjw

Trying to prove ANYTHING to one who doesn't WANT to know is futile.

I wasn't going to post anything, but this statement was just to good to pass up! It would appear that some infantile Jdubber got a new tablet and cannot resist playing with it's new toy. Ignore the troll and it will go away and play with itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit