Still pointing your Finger when having a Rafter in your eye?

by DocHouse 245 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

DJS, sounds like you have described YOURSELF.

I have no delusions of grandeur.

• DocHouse
    DocHouse
    My objective? To encourage focus on the Bible- not the WTBS or Churchianity.
  • Simon
    Simon

DocHouse: You are just making blind statements of faith. This is a discussion forum, not preachers corner.

We're not interested in listening to you simply insisting something is so because you believe it is. I'm also disappointed that you chose to be insulting and aggressive toward people who question your beliefs.

Bottom line is, this site may not be for you if you are not genuinely here to discuss things in any rational way. If you want to preach your faith online then I suggest you write your own blog instead.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

DocHouse - you've given a clear answer (one that could mean a JC if voiced to JWs) backed up by slightly vague additional comments.

I do know God has helped us - who is 'us'? You and your family? your local congregation? you plus all JWs, including the GB?

How has God helped you?

You seem to be saying something like: God blesses us by giving us each a brain and a pair of ears and eyes to figure stuff out.

tradition + truth revealed in scripture - how is the WTS different to any other religion?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

My objective? To encourage focus on the Bible- not the WTBS or Churchianity.

What good does humanity acquire today by reading ancient mythological beliefs or the social moral standards of an ancient civilization, if nothing for historical reference.

Most ancient mythology was composed from imaginary lying expressed to create relevance to those self imagined gods.

To believe the writings of the ancient men is redundantly hideous, just like it is to believe the men today who exploit the bible for their power and assuming relevance like the men behind the Watchtower Publishing house. 

• Splash
    Splash

Luke 16:10 The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.

Given there is no disagreement that the WT has been unrighteous when it comes to quote mining, self preservation, false doctrines and greed, how does Jesus view them? Approved? Gods channel? Trustworthy? Believable?

No, they are none of the above.

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit