Still pointing your Finger when having a Rafter in your eye?

by DocHouse 245 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They aren't Christian. They teach the OPPOSITE of what Christ is- and don't even believe their OWN 'gospel'.

Well there's a true bullshit story if there ever was one, sorry to break that imaginary image of the other Christian based faiths that the WTS imposes but the people there do believe in Christ and his teaching an act accordingly, much more than the deluded brainwashed servants of the Watchtower Publishing house.   

• DJS
    DJS

I am breaking several of my prime directives, responding to trolls and having a theist conversation being two of them. But DocHouse, you have finally shown your true delusional, narcissistic colors. As if we didn't know already. The Dark Lords (aka FDS) are wrong. All other Christians are wrong. Certainly you have also ascribed to everlasting destruction the Buddhists, Hindus, Moslems, Jews, etc. of the world. And we poor atheists, well we don't have a chance.

That leaves, let me see. . . . ONE person with a direct conduit to the big girl in the sky and the correct interpretation of all things scripture.

You 

Go away delusional narcissist.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The point being DocHouse is that the WTS created a perverse commercialized gospel to use in the organization's literature proliferation. Your just an example of that corrupt self supporting marketing.

Get it ?  

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Deleted post sorry ended up in the wrong spot.
  • galaxie
    galaxie
    Doc house ;....you certainly have an enigmatic approach to your reasoning imo, based on your understanding of biblical means of salvation, jehovah willing do you expect to have your reward in heaven or a paradise earth?
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

I would LOVE to be called to the back room for this- and would plop down a Recorder and say- is this because I take Jesus's words about a SINGLE generation as true?

I don't get you Doc.

You say the above, yet in previous posts you say agree with the WTBS in that the Kingdom began to rule in 1914. You must realise that a generation doesn't last a 100 years?

So how do you reconcile this contradiction?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ironic as it is, if the elder's in DocHouse's Hall read most of the stuff he has said on this thread topic, they would Disfellowship him immediately  .

• coalize
    coalize
    They aren't Christian. They teach the OPPOSITE of what Christ is- and don't even believe their OWN 'gospel'.

you are not christian too... You speak exactly like a muslim do...

• Caupon
    Caupon
    Saddam Hussein? Funny you bring that up. Watchtower has created so many stupid prophecies based on ignorance and a dumbed view of the bible. How about the battle of Jahveh that would end in 1914? This crap was based on Revelation chapter 16. Where does it say that it would end in 1914? Exactly. However, in all their publications pre-20th century its in the writing as Fact. How about the Watchtower making false assumption/prophecy that the "faithful prophets of old" will return in 1925? Oh and don't even get me started about the 144,000. Where does it say that in fact select Jehovah's Witnesses would go to heaven? There are so many other created falsehoods that the organization has sold as true prophecy.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Most of the false ignorant propagations the WTS came out with came from the fact that the earliest leaders of this organization were not academically trained bible theologians, they were novice amateur theologians who had the capability to self promote their ignorantly devised theology into magazines and books.   

The entire organization was built from those ignorant somewhat corrupt opportunists.

JWS are essentially victims from other JWS.   

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit