Still pointing your Finger when having a Rafter in your eye?

by DocHouse 245 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DocHouse
    DocHouse
    Magnum: "everyone has faults and makes mistakes; an organization even MORE so"

Where did you get that "fact"? I disagree. Why would an organization "even MORE so" have faults and make mistakes? I would think an organization would have fewer faults and make fewer mistakes because organizations have checks and balances to prevent such, whereas individuals don't.

>> Let's say in some 'ortganization' I have 20 faults, you have 5, and another 10, etc.

The org would have a sum total of ALL the faults.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Finkle- we JWs DO preach the real gospel, but most add the opinions.

Your contradicting yourself, in one sentence no less.

How can you proclaim you are preaching the real gospel but then say its not the real truthful gospel.

Do you not see the your own self imposed hypocrisy ? 

Did you just come here to take the piss out people here ?   That's my opinion     

Maybe you are just a spiteful vindictive troll after all  

• DocHouse
    DocHouse
    Finkle- do you even KNOW what the good news today is ABOUT? (According to Christ)
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No I was only a JWS for 20 years so I wouldn't know what your talking about sorry. 

• coalize
    coalize
    Did you just come here to take the piss out people here ? 

How to be piss by that? It's just a funny ridiculous entertainment! :)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So your preaching the real gospel of the goods news as a JWS, that you don't fully agree with because its not fully real ?

Ah now I see the logic !!

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

The REAL Good News (contrasted with Churchianity's) is about the Kingdom. Christ as King- and trhe changes he will bring. Hew foretold his followers would be preaching it to the world in the last days.

We DO- but sprinkle it with (sigh) "Jesus has been ruling for 100 years"!

It's tragilarious!

• DocHouse
    DocHouse
    I NEVER bring out that opinion- and always CALL it an opinion.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think the final embracing resolution one can make make through all of this discussion is that God doesn't use false prophets as his chosen earthly mediators to mankind, this appeals more to the action by the false spirit recognized in the bible as Satan the devil . 

Deceiving people as to pretentiously making an image of god's organization is very cunning

but then again that's why he's identified as the great deceiver, father of the lie.   

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

I think you're wrong.

They have never made up there own prophecies- just screw up what God's mean.

AND I think they really feel they HAVE been "chosen" as a FDS CLASS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit