Still pointing your Finger when having a Rafter in your eye?

by DocHouse 245 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    Scientific facts PROVE Creation - Doc

Every living thing evolved over millions of years from a common ancestor. This is a fact as certain as the fact that the earth is not flat.

Please tell me which scientific books on evolution you have read.

• coalize
    coalize
     Never could understand such touchiness over a few capped words....

You can't understand why we emphasis the word you emphasis?

OMG!!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

DocHouse - if Christ will judge people living in China, Saudi, etc. that didn't receive a witness then wouldn't that make the preaching work unnecessary?

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Doc House has been posting here for years - he used to post as The Mad JW. His arguments have been rebutted many times. It is a waste of time feeding this Troll.
  • DocHouse
    DocHouse

No, Galaxe. Paul was giving that advice to stem vain arguments; remember how in Greek society, the philosophies were almost endless?

All my close friends and I see the difference between biblical fact and GB opinion- but NONE of us cause division- for we ALL have the same objective- bring glory to God and Christ, and help others to know them.

Were there are men, there are mistakes.

• DocHouse
    DocHouse
    LoveUni- knowing the Truth adds meaning, happiness and power to one's life- so I don't understand your question. That's like saying Jesus didn't have to preach!
  • DocHouse
  • cofty
    cofty
    Anybody who refers to "Truth" with a capital "T" is delusional.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

DocHouse - you're right, you don't understand where I'm coming from.

Can you please explain why people living in, say, the UK need to have a witness but people living in Saudi Arabia don't?

'Global, life-saving preaching work' is pure WTS propaganda, nothing more. 

• galaxie 2
    galaxie 2

Doc house ;...you claim you and your close friends know biblical fact as opposed to gb opinion!! Heh whose running the show in your neck of the woods? The gb  claimed fds are not dispensing proper spiritual food!! I definately agree !! Why not write them a letter outlining you and your friends biblical facts as opposed to their opinions.

Go I dare you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit