JW's TORTURES DAUGHTER TO DEATH

by DannyHaszard 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Woofer
    Woofer

I remember being at a Distric Convention once and a mother was in the bathroom beating their kid so bad that another sister went out and grabbed an attendant and they had to intervene.

I also remember a couple who went to my hall and they would bring a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it and they would bring it out and show their kids and the kids would cringe. Makes you wonder what went on at home with the paddle.

My mom used to brag about spanking my brother when he was 6 weeks old because he was crying at a meeting. She said he was old enough to realize that crying would get his way. My dad was especially cruel to my brother. My sisters and I would witness my dad beating him with a belt numerous times. I was the youngest and never got that kind of torture. My sisters and I would stand there and cry when he was being beat. He ran away from home when he was 16 and committed suicide when he was 23.

• Synergy
    Synergy

I have an eight year old daughter and when she was 3 months old my dad would hit her if she fussed in a meeting. I had to forbid him from holding her in the meetings or he would hit her every chance he got. At 8 months old I had an elders wife offer to "take her off my hands for awhile" so I could participate in the WT study. Seconds after I get to my seat I hear "SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! WHAAAAAA!!!!" I ran to the second school and took my baby back. I was intimidated as to what to say to her because she was the PO's wife. Then at 10 months old my ex husband took her in the mens bathroom where I couldn't follow him in and beat the hell out of her for babbling as toddlers do. I grabbed an elder and told him he better go in and get my baby before I went in there or called the police. I can't believe I stayed married to that for 9 years! So glad I'm out. So glad my kids don't get beat anymore.

Renee

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Notice the biblical beating though the '40 strokes less one...'

Sick F*cker I wonder why they didn't just let him kill himself and do the world a favor?!

• misguided
    misguided

At 2 years old my parents asked me why we go to meetings...

My parents were expecting the "because we love Jehovah" answer, but my answer was...

"To get a spanking."

My parents thought it was funny.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

It just isn't expected and is contrary to what they stand for and that makes it news. -Eduardo Well,that's not true. JW's stand for giving beatings, pinchings, slappings etc. to their children who may only be 2-3 years old. What kind of perverted mind condons that type of behavior? The mind of the Watchtower Society and it's followers, that's who.

• mathead
    mathead

suicides, murders, beatings. The JW's are turning out to be worse than the people of the "WORLD"

I know of a JW family near to where I live, that had a son jump from the Port mann bridge to his death. It was a poor 18 year old jw kid all strung out with false JW lies. Damn the WTS .

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I can`t believe someone would actually claim that beatings are not common in JW-families. I got my share, but at least it was always with the flat hand, usually on the butt, occasionally to the face. On the other hand, he was a very strong man. The worst one was the one that was most embarassing, leaned over the car in the parking lot outside the hall, because I was around 10 years old (almost entering "teen-dom" you know), and the entire congregation were walking by, seeing it all. I had, of course, not been sitting as quietly during the meeting, as I was expected to. But still, I was never beaten half to death. But my nephew was. His JW-parents beat him half to death a number of times, both his mother (my older sister, what a bitch) and his father. They threw him down the stairs once, he must have been around 7 or 8 at the time. He`s had several fractures, and has scars pretty much everywhere, including one on the upper lip/right under the nose.

Beating children is more the rule than the exception in JW-families, and everyone here knows it. Anyone who says that "it is not that common" is a complete, repulsive LIAR! And that is the damn TRUTH!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

[..Thomas told police that he killed his son, Raphael Thomas Jr., to free him from the evils of the world, officers said...] Infant Found Mutilated; Father In Stitches
    WDIV, MI - 3 hours ago
    ... throughout the home. He tossed his Bible outside along with other items that may be linked to a Jehovah Witness, according to police. ...

Baby Found Dead In Yard

Slaying Result Of Possible Religious Sacrifice

POSTED: 4:47 pm EDT April 28, 2006 A 9-month-old boy who was found dead in a neighborhood on Detroit's eastside Friday morning, may have been killed as a form of religious sacrifice. According to police, Raphael Thomas and his live-in girlfriend, Betty Jenkins, were involved in a Bible study in their Detroit home when Thomas and his girlfriend began to argue. The two exchanged words and Thomas grabbed hold of a can of red spray paint and wrote the word "revelations" on the walls throughout the home. He tossed his Bible outside along with other items that may be linked to a Jehovah Witness, according to police. Thomas then grabbed his son and left the home, Local 4 reported. Jenkins phoned police, but help didn't come in time. Thomas was found walking along Gratiot Avenue in Detroit stabbing himself. He inflicted more than 30 knife wounds on his body, according to police. The baby was not with Thomas, but was found dead a short time after in the back yard of a home. Police said the baby had been mutilated from the inside out. Thomas told police he freed his baby from the evils of the earth, leading investigators to believe the slaying of the baby was a form of religious sacrifice. The man was taken to Detroit Receiving Hospital and treated with nearly 200 stitches. He remains in the psychiatric ward of the hospital. Police said they didn't receive the 911 call until about 2:20 a.m., but a neighbor of the family said he phoned police at 10:30 p.m. The child's mother is not in custody and not involved in the death of the baby. The father is facing charges of murder. Police continue to investigate, and the issue of the 911 call remains uncertain. Previous Story:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/contact/index.html contact the station ------------------------
    911 calls are of little help; baby is slain
    Detroit Free Press, United States - 37 minutes ago
    ... of the Milner duplex, along with three empty cans of red spray paint, a fan, compact discs and religious books, including "Sing Praises to Jehovah" and "The ...

911 calls are of little help; baby is slain

Detroit neighbors reported trouble April 29 BY AMBER HUNT and BEN SCHMITT FREE PRESS STAFF WRITERS Residents of an east-side Detroit neighborhood said Friday they called 911 in vain for hours, hoping police would come to investigate an uproar that ended with a man later being arrested on suspicion of butchering his 9-month-old son Police said they found 22-year-old Raphael Thomas at 2:42 a.m. Friday, bloody, naked and stabbing himself with a knife as he walked down Gratiot after killing his son and dumping the child's body in the backyard of a nearby home. Thomas told police that he killed his son, Raphael Thomas Jr., to free him from the evils of the world, officers said. Authorities said Friday that they are investigating how the calls were handled. The incident marks at least the second investigation police have launched into 911 calls this month. Paris Canty, who lives across the street from the Thomas home in the 8900 block of Milner, said the killing might have been avoided if police had taken neighbors' initial 911 calls more seriously. "If the first call would have been responded to, maybe none of this would have happened," Canty said. Detroit Police spokesman James Tate acknowledged that 911 dispatchers received at least four calls about the incident. Police didn't respond to the first 911 call because the report was of illegal dumping -- not a high priority for a city that has to deal with multiple shootings and other violent crimes on any given night, Tate said. In early April, police promised to investigate the emergency dispatch line after news reports surfaced about a February case in which then-5-year-old Robert Turner's calls about his ailing mother were dismissed as pranks. His mother, 46-year-old Sherrill Turner, died of complications from an enlarged heart. Southfield attorney Geoffrey Fieger filed a lawsuit in that case, and brought to light another incident in which dispatchers didn't believe a woman who called to report she'd been shot in the head. That woman, Lorraine Hayes, told dispatchers she was dying. She's now a paraplegic. Detroit Police Chief Ella Bully-Cummings refused to answer questions Friday about young Raphael's death. Canty, 37, said his wife called 911 about 10:40 p.m. Thursday when the couple heard screaming and saw a man throwing furniture across his front and side lawns. Canty also called a neighbor and asked her to call 911, hoping police would respond faster if more residents spoke up. Canty called again at about midnight, he said, because the tirade hadn't stopped. Tate said police did respond to a 1 a.m. 911 call about vehicles along Milner being spray-painted with Biblical verses. Tate said police knocked on the door where Raphael Thomas lives with a woman and their infant son, but no one responded. "We have disturbances all day long," Tate said. "When you're talking about priority runs, that goes to the calls that are in the process of being violent. "There was no indication that anyone was harmed or that there was even a threat of anyone being harmed" in the Thomas case, he said. Because officers can't handle the volume of calls, 911 dispatchers prioritize calls by severity, Tate said. No one reported an assault or said the man had a weapon, so the call was not treated as a high priority. Tate also said Friday's stabbing doesn't parallel the other 911 complaints because, in this case, neither police nor neighbors suspected the situation would turn deadly. Canty said that's little consolation. "Any time there's a disturbance or dispute in the neighborhood, I think someone should come out and take a look at it," said Canty, who lives with his wife and four children. Canty said that he and his wife, Wanda Canty, at first thought his neighbor was "dumping" -- or tossing out his belongings because he was being evicted. That's what Wanda Canty told the 911 dispatcher, he said. About midnight, he said, he still heard a commotion. He called 911 again, he said, and told the dispatcher that officers needed to investigate. He learned from a neighbor about the stabbing Friday morning. "It just brought tears to our eyes," said Paris Canty, whose youngest child is 6 months old. "It was very disturbing; 911 is supposed to be help for us, for the community all around. ... Nothing got done and this is the end result." Canty said he'd seen the elder Raphael Thomas before, but didn't know him. The family didn't appear to have other children, he said, and had moved into the Milner duplex about seven months ago. He said the 911 dispatcher he talked to was polite and responsive, so he was surprised when police hadn't arrived by 12:30 a.m., when he finally went to bed. Tate didn't know whether Thomas' child was still alive when the officers who arrived at 1:24 a.m. knocked on the door. Police returned at 2:42 a.m. after getting a call about a man walking, bloody and naked, down Gratiot with a knife. They took the knife from him and tried to decipher his ramblings about his dead son, said Police Sgt. Omar Feliciano. Soon after, officers discovered young Raphael's mutilated body in a backyard on Clarion. His father suffered from dozens of self-inflicted stab wounds and was taken to Detroit Receiving Hospital for medical treatment. Psychiatrists were evaluating him as well, Feliciano said. Charges were pending Friday evening . A smashed-out television, stereo and coffee table lay Friday on the front sidewalk and adjoining vacant lot of the Milner duplex, along with three empty cans of red spray paint, a fan, compact discs and religious books, including "Sing Praises to Jehovah" and "The Story of Jonah." Police said Thomas used the spray paint to write "Last Days" on the sidewalk in front of his house. He also painted "Acts 17:24" on the sidewalk and on a white car parked a few houses down the street. The Biblical verse reads: "The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands." Contact AMBER HUNT at 313-222-2708 or [email protected]. Contact BEN SCHMITT at 313-223-4296 or [email protected].

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

[This report is 4 hours old,yes two savage JW murders up on the wires just in the time this forum was down with technical difficulties.]

Questions hover at funeral for man accused of burning girlfriend

Questions hover at funeral for man accused of burning girlfriend

RIVIERA BEACH — The man they called "Big L" lived for 49 years as a nice, quiet, easygoing guy. A truck driver with a big family, he was laid to rest in a silver casket Saturday in a distinguished suit and hat, his graying beard neatly trimmed ... By Rochelle E.B. Gilken Palm Beach Post Staff Writer Sunday, April 30, 2006 RIVIERA BEACH — The man they called "Big L" lived for 49 years as a nice, quiet, easygoing guy. A truck driver with a big family, he was laid to rest in a silver casket Saturday in a distinguished suit and hat, his graying beard neatly trimmed. This is how about 200 people remembered Lester Parson. At a Jehovah's Witnesses ceremony in the gymnasium at John F. Kennedy Middle School, they sat in bleachers and chairs in front of a casket under a basketball net. They paid respects to a man who they said didn't get into trouble, didn't drink or smoke or talk much. The son of a carpenter, he was a 1974 Suncoast High School graduate who loved trucks and drove one for the Serta mattress company. A man who suddenly snapped — then died with charges of attempted murder and arson on his mind. On April 4, the man with no criminal record, with no history of violence, was suddenly accused of doing something cruel. Parson visited his girlfriend as she worked an overnight shift at a Mobil gas station in Riviera Beach. He bought some gas and doused Tanya Hughey, 38, with it. He lit a match. On April 22 he was in the Palm Beach County Jail infirmary with severe burns on his hands and arms from the attack. He developed a blood clot that traveled from his leg to his lungs, and he died. Hughey is still alive, with third-degree burns over 90 percent of her body. Parson — a son, brother and friend — died despite his relatively minor injuries. "Life is uncertain," said Walter Embry, who delivered the service at Parson's funeral, "because you never know what's going to happen to you the next day." In the funeral program, Parson was memorialized with a trucker's poem: Come on and join our convoy BIG "L" Ain't nothing gonna get in our way We gonna roll this convoy across the FLA This is Big "L" on the side we gone Bye-Bye We'll catch you on the Flip Flop Ten-Four Good Buddy In the more than six years that Parson dated Hughey, their families grew close. Hughey's siblings and younger children planned to attend Parson's funeral — not out of hate, but o ut of respect for Parson's mother and family and even Hughey. "That is what Tanya would want if she was here," said her brother, Andre Cohen, of Riviera Beach. But none of them made it. Hughey's kidneys failed Friday night and she was put on dialysis. The last of her siblings flew in from Chicago to say goodbye. She was still holding on Saturday night. "I didn't want to leave my sister," Cohen said. "I want to spend every minute I can with her while she's still here." Cohen said he would've wanted the chance to ask Parson why he did it. He wanted to tell him that his sister didn't deserve what happened to her. After the burial at Royal Palm Memorial Gardens in West Palm Beach, Embry said: "The only thing I can dwell on is what he was. There are some questions you can never answer." [email protected] CONTACT reporter

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny's personal testimony:born 3rd gen JW 1957 i have seen it all and know that my own elder/pioneer devout father was capable of pulling this shit.So was my grandfather and my maternal grandmother.Interestingly i am dubbed the apostate warrior and have no criminal record or history of violence.

meetgr1.jpg In his "Adams Versus God," Melbourne broadcaster Phillip Adams said in 1985 that, according to US studies, "Jehovah's Witnesses are more likely to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals than the general population". "According to an article in the British Journal of Psychiatry," he said, "they are three times more likely to be diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia and four times more likely to be paranoid schizophrenics. "As a writer in the American journal Free Inquiry puts it: 'Either the Jehovah's Witness sect tends to attract an excess of pre-psychotic individuals who may then break down, or else being a Jehovah's Witness is itself a stress that may precipitate psychosis,possibly both of these factors operate together" Are they knocking at your door? The "BOMB" The Watchtower is run by psychopaths JW SLAUGHTERS HIS WHOLE FAMILY up at my blog link that can be passed around

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit