JW's TORTURES DAUGHTER TO DEATH

by DannyHaszard 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zagor
    zagor

Do you guys in "Governing Body" actually read this??
    Do you???
    what are you going to do about it??
    When you require 'exclusive devotion' what do you think how some poor bastard with little more than secondary school is going to interpret it as??? In his twisted mind (which was well and regularly trained by your guidelines) he was just trying to get his family 'in line' so that they can be 'exemplary' at the kingdom hall.
    The saddest thing is this is by no means an isolated incident. Why do you think so many parents destroy their kids' lives by simply trying to 'apply' your 'bible based counsel’? Why is it that so many 'miss the point'? Perhaps because of lacking any 'worldly' education that would balance their views on life, poor bastard with limited schooling could hardly do otherwise? Or was that exactly what you wanted him to do?
    Heavy demands your religion puts on people brings to surface some of the worst deeds imaginable because pressure for most of those little educated bastards is virtually unbearable for their dumb brains. But hey he was just trying to help his kids avoid 'pitfalls' of this Satan’s world, right? Sadly, by trying to follow your advice in every aspect of his life he became incarnation of devil himself.
    But I know what you are going to say (which is well rehearsed, I've gotta give you that much) You’d say that most JW are exemplary and would never do something like that. Actually you are dead wrong, these things are widespread the only issue is in degree of how much of that is happening and how much can be concealed. And most families try to keep these things under wraps so that it doesn’t hit the fan.
    If going to your meeting and following all of that was such a joyous occasion as you are trying to present to public then most kids (as well as adults) would not try finding every excuse in the book to avoid going to meetings. Which is quite strange when I think of some local churches here where mostly young go. Don’t you realize you’ve missed something in your teaching?????? Perhaps that thing called . . . . knowledge? more ‘accurate knowledge’? even more ACURATE KNOWLEDGE?
    Shyte ya wrong again, it is actually called something you don’t have - LOVE, Christian love.
    Sadly, while with you I never realized what that thing really meant, it took reading outcast Ray’s book for me to finally realize what Christianity should really be all about. Unfortunately, you’ve destroyed my faith.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wow. Is Jehovah in control?

I feel so bad for the families who lost the most precious things they had. It's more that just upsetting.

I used to not forward this information to my JW family members. No more. I shoving all of this back into thier faces. I'm tired of my sibling telling me about a family who "over spanks" her baby in the book study....then my sibling has the audacity to try to place a WT on child rearing with my family in the same hour! Wake up, smell the abuse.

Skeeter

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

BUMP-this thread is deep to digest

• bem
    bem

BTTT

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Baby May Have Been Slain For Religious Sacrifice
    Milwaukee Channel.com, WI - 35 minutes ago
    ... said. He then tossed his Bible outside along with other items that may be linked to a Jehovah Witness, according to police. Thomas ...
    10News.com, CA - 1 hour ago
    ... said. He then tossed his Bible outside along with other items that may be linked to a Jehovah Witness, according to police. Thomas ...
    Kansas City Channel.com, MO - 1 hour ago
    WHIOtv.com, Ohio - 1 hour ago
    WFtv.com, FL - 1 hour ago
    WDIV, MI - 1 hour ago
    WISC, WI - 1 hour ago
    Local6.com, FL - 1 hour ago
    KCCI.com, IA - 1 hour ago
    WXii 12.com, NC - 1 hour ago
    INDYchannel.com, IN - 1 hour ago
    Channel Oklahoma.com, OK - 1 hour ago
    Click 2 Houston.com, TX - 1 hour ago
    KETV.com, NE - 1 hour ago
    WSOCtv.com, NC - 1 hour ago
    KCRA.com, CA - 1 hour ago
    HomeTown channel.com, AR - 1 hour ago
    WTOV9.com, OH - 1 hour ago
    Pittsburgh Channel.com, PA - 1 hour ago
    NBC5.com, IL - 1 hour ago
    FoxReno.com, NV - 1 hour ago
    Click10.com, FL - 1 hour ago
    Hawaii Channel.com, HI - 1 hour ago
    ClickonSA.com, TX - 1 hour ago
    NewsNet5.com, OH - 1 hour ago
    WPXI.com, PA - 1 hour ago
    KTVU.com, CA - 1 hour ago
    WSBtv.com, GA - 1 hour ago
    News4Jax.com, FL - 1 hour ago
    WMTW, ME - 1 hour ago
    KIROtv.com, WA - 1 hour ago
    KFOXtv.com, TX - 1 hour ago
    TheDenverChannel.com, CO - 1 hour ago
    UPDATED: 9:21 am EDT May 2, 2006
    WRAL.com, NC - 1 hour ago
    WESH.com, FL - 1 hour ago
    WJACtv.com, PA - 1 hour ago
    KSBW Channel.com, CA - 1 hour ago
    WBAL Channel.com, MD - 1 hour ago
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Murdered by JW cult Baby May Have Been Slain For Religious Sacrifice
    10News.com, CA - 1 hour ago
    ... said. He then tossed his Bible outside along with other items that may be linked to a Jehovah Witness, according to police. Thomas ... DETROIT -- A man who police said killed his 9-month-old son is facing charges. Rafael Thomas was arraigned Sunday morning in hospital bed at a Michigan psychiatric ward on first-degree murder charges. Police say the boy may have been killed as a form of religious sacrifice, WDIV-TV in Detroit reported. According to police, Thomas and his live-in girlfriend, Betty Jenkins, were involved in a Bible study in their Detroit home when Thomas and his girlfriend began to argue The two exchanged words and Thomas grabbed hold of a can of red spray paint and wrote the word "revelations" on the walls throughout the home, police said. He then tossed his Bible outside along with other items that may be linked to a Jehovah Witness, according to police. Thomas then grabbed his son and stormed out of their home, police said.

Jenkins phoned police, but help didn't come in time. Thomas was found walking in Detroit stabbing himself. He inflicted more than 30 knife wounds on his body, according to police. The baby was not with Thomas but was found slain a short time after in the back yard of a nearby home. Police said the baby had been mutilated from the inside out. Police said Thomas told police he freed his baby from the evils of the earth, leading investigators to believe the slaying of the baby was a form of religious sacrifice. Police said they didn't receive the 911 call until about 2:20 a.m., but a neighbor of the family said he phoned police at 10:30 p.m. Police continue to investigate, and the issue of the 911 call remains uncertain. The mother of the baby is not facing any charges.
  • sf
    sf
    Wake up, smell the abuse.

Very profound indeed.

Look, I spent this weekend copying. Cutting. And pasting flyers then printing up some sixty of them. (Last week I spent my time mass emailing the molester video). I then went down to the area where the local kingdom hall is and went door to door distributing them. It's been some time since I've done any type of field activity like this. The field work I'm usually doing only involves placing flyers strategically at places of business, hospitals, social services, etc.

This weekend though, I felt it most nescessary to actually go from door to door in the neighborhood where the meetings take place. I had a red folder that carried two flyers...one I drafted myself by taking key points I took from silentlambs and freeminds sites.

I practiced what I wanted to stress to the people. Simply, I said to them: I'm out today as part of CHILD ABUSE AWARENESS month. This flyer is about child abuse in the religious org JW's and how it's leaders and elders continue to cover up the abuse and shift pedophiles from congregation to congregation. They also allow them to go door to door. My purpose in leaving you this flyer is to bring awareness to growing problem and to hopefully be a voice for these forgotten children that no one seems to care about. You, as a close neighbor to this church, have now been made aware.

Some listened and took the flyer. Some were honest and declined it saying it will end dup in the trash. One asked what he could do to help. Many I left at the door.

I then took both flyers up to the K.H.'s main door and placed them in the handle. There were two cars in the parking lot. I'm sure they were cleaning the hall for Sundays meeting, yet could not see me, as there were no windows on that side. Plus, all the windows were frosted glass.

I took the remaining flyers and placed them in the laundromat, senior citizen center, grocery store wall outside and phone booths.

Sunday morning came and I called the hall telling them what my activities were the day before and that now the neighbors had been informed about the child abuse problems in the very church that is right next to them. I told them too that I informed them about potential and perhaps already existing pedophiles that may knock at their doors that identify themselves as Jehovah's Witnesses. And to question them on what the flyer has indicated.

The man on the phone said: we don't have that problem in our organization. Those kinds of people no longer stay in the cong.

I said: that's not true and I can prove it. Can you back up your statement? He hung up.

Then, this morning as I'm making coffee, my neighbors dog gets hit by a car and ends up passing away at the emergency pet clinic.

THEN, I log in to see THIS CRAP about another innocent child, at the hands of insane religious beliefs.

PLUS, it's my moms and her elder-at-the-time of their wedding and elder who dfed me, anniversary.

It's a pretty crappy day so far.

YET, I feel soooooooo good about the field activity I did this weekend. And I have plans to DO MORE! (As soon as I get more computer paper)

Incidently, the one flyer I printed up was simply the SERVICE BULLETIN Bill @silentlambs devised.

The one I drafted, and yes, I encourage anyone who so desires to use it, says:

HAS YOUR CHILD OR YOURSELF AS A CHILD EVER BEEN SEXUALLY AND/ OR PHYSICALLY

ABUSED BY MEMBERS AND/ OR FAMILY IN THE

JEHOVAHS WITNESSES RELIGIOUS

ORGANIZATION, LEAD BY THE

WATCHTOWER BIBLE TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK?

If so report all abuse to properly trained authorities immediately. Professional investigation of any abuse allegations will protect the emotional and physical well being of your child.

There is growing evidence that the

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is being implicated in having encouraged elders, ministerial servants and even those higher up in the organization to cover over cases of child sexual abuse, male and female rape, molestation as well as domestic violence in their local congregations.

The reason?

The leadership is determined to give the public the impression that they are "God's Organization," a safe haven from the world. The truth of the matter may be far different.

VISIT Silentlambs.org for the latest updates! [ http://www.silentlambs.org/education/Timelineofevents.cfm ]

What Needs to change in the WT's policy? [ http://www.exjws.net/sexabuse/whatchange.htm ]

New! (4/2/06) Scans of elder's "Flock" book [http://www.dannyhaszard.com/shunning.htm#flockscans ]

with his notes from the teacher of the class, showing how pedophiles can be used in special positions if they have sufficiently repented!

My Molester Is Still A Jehovah's Witness Elder :

view video… [http://www.freeminds.org/media/mymolester.htm]

Encourage elders to respect your right to protect the best interests of your child by staying out of criminal investigations of rape.

FOR HELP AND ASSISTANCE:

WWW.SILENTLAMBS.ORG WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG 1-877-WT ABUSE

Oh, and thanks to someone special for all your inspiration and support. I LOVE YOU!

sKally

• cev
    cev

Ill emailed that artical to my ex study conductor.

• DannyHaszard
  • DJ
    DJ

I'm so sorry to hear that, wotcher. My heart goes out to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit