UPDATE

by RichieRich 98 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Oh yeah, and I didn't mention it I guess- but I'm free by means of verbal disassociation.

FUCKING FREE!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    First thing I did when I entered the room was to hand them my lawyer's card. The book was barely mentioned, and they never even tried to get it back.

Good! If its brought up again, tell them you will pay restitution, what like 35 cents for the cost to replace it?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

(person that turned you in) I turned you into your brothers for your own good. Gal ?:? says "do not be misled, god is not one to be mocked" This way you will stop bringing reproach upon Jehovah God by working with apostates.

I'm putting bets on Beep Beep.

Sorry to hear about all the horseshit you have to put up with. You wouldn't have to put up with this if you were to leave any other church. If I wasn't so far away, I'd take you out for a few drinks after all this crap is done.

Also, it would be great if you wrote a book :)

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Great to hear from you. For a minute ther I'd thought you'd went the way of Jimmy Hoffa. guess I'll never understand how your dad feels....you not wanting to be a JW but not expecting you to fight back when all around you they're shoving it down your throat and expecting you to like it. Your mom, pedictably in protect my image mode. Can't wait to hear of your exploits with the elders. I only wish you were in a position to tell them how you really feel.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oooo a book! Maybe a novelized story along the lines of Davinci Code? Richie, I bet you're relieved to have it "over". Good luck and hugs.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    It is very interesting that some posters on this forum were more upset about the "theft" than the elders

Those people SUCK.

You can't undo whats been done and there's no point crying over spilt milk, the deed was done. The kid needed support and all they could do was try and kick that support away from under him when he really needed it. At times like these If people don't have anything constructive to add they should just shut up.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

our evil plan is working muahahaha

• KW13
    KW13

man, none of the other stuff matters. so long as you got a home to live in and you aren't looking for a place to stay. hope everything works out for ya, you know where we all are.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Oh yeah, and I didn't mention it I guess- but I'm free by means of verbal disassociation

Congratulations!! Announcement to fall at the hall at a later date?

Dams

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for checking in richie!

all the jw things aside, its great to see you trying to work with your parents. hugs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit