UPDATE

by RichieRich 98 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Richie--YOU DA MAN!!!!!

(I hate skinny men! They feel like a bag of bones when you try to hug them.)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

So when is the big 18th birthday anyway?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

I agree with Richie. Commenting on Ed-tardo is like playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling double-dribble. You just have to let some stuff slide. (apologizes to Chris Rock).

whatever.

silent

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Richie Rich, what a good boy you are.. It seems pretty obvious to me that you have a good name on this forum and your well thought of.

Unfortunately for me, I have been away for some time and have missed alot of things that are happening in JWD land.\

I am not aware of what happened, would someone perhaps bring me up to speed on this story. I am not trying to be nosy just concerned about the circumstances Richie is having to deal with.

You Rich are a brave young man and have the respect of many and at such a tender age. most teenagers haven't got much respect given to them for obvious reasons, where as in your case you come across as a mature upstanding person.

I congratulate you on anything you are able to do that will bring the WTS down to their knees.

Keep yourself stong and stand you ground. And yes do remember we only ever have one set of parents.

The red tie was cute, wasn't it Pastor Russell who wore a red tie during sermons so that people would take notice of his different attire to other pastors who wore black ties during that time in history? Or was it Judge Rutherford, I am sure I read it in the book written by AH MacMillan. "Faith on the March"?

Whatever the case, I am sure those elders took real notice of your sharp style of clothes. BTW Old SPice sends me into a stupor I love an Old Spice Man..... yummy....

all my love

Orangefatcat.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Richie, was it a judicial committee? Did they give you any specific counsel? And did the elders tell you that they will no longer need any further meetings with you?

If that was everything, then it was easy compared to what many here have experienced with JW elders.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This is my first post regarding what is going on in Richie's life. I am very proud of this young man and would do whatever I could for him.

One thing I wish all of us could do is.............SOMEHOW...................have an international BIRTHDAY BASH in a few days.

Any chance of throwing a get to gether anywhere..............in honor of Richie?

This dude ROCKS..

HappyDad

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

WB OFC

<<<<Hugs>>>

• Bryan
    Bryan
    I bench press over 350 pounds, and I broke 800 with my deadlft last night.

Damn... I thought my 250 was a bood bench number...NOT!

My best Richie!

Bryan

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    before we crucify anyone, I just want to say ed is alright by me.

somepeople place their entire identity on physical appearance, and maybe his post was because thats what he wants for himself.

I go to the gym plenty often, i went last night as a matter of fact. I bench press over 350 pounds, and I broke 800 with my deadlft last night.

Am I unhealthy? I think not. I could problably physically out perform many people here.

but that doesn't matter. This board is for EX JWs, and now I am one.

Richie....you are so mature and f***king awesome for your age... I don't say it much I know, but tonight...right now...I love you more than ever! I want you to come to MS after you turn 18 and I'm going to buy you a case of whatever beer you want! I mean it too! PM me if you don't believe me. Hell...I might even let you crash on the couch. I don't post a lot on most of your threads, but I do read them and I do care for you. You're a good kid Richie, and you mean well in everything you do. luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit