worst Bookstudy book

by darth frosty 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• evita
    evita

The worst books were the brown ones followed by the green and blue ones. Obviously it's all a great big blur but the revelation one I do remember as being particularly hideous. And the sex one was so embarassing I thought I would die.
    Eva

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I think that the second or third go around in the United in Worship was pretty bad.

• lighthouse1956
    lighthouse1956

Had to be "The Nations Shall Know I am Jehovah"

Actualy I enjoyed "Babylon Has Fallen"

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Now I'm out what'll I do?

Count your blessings...LOL!

• KW13
    KW13

Is there a creator who cares about you? - A deep boring dull book.

• Black Man
    Black Man

That putrid smell that is tickling your nose is the turd-like ambiance that we know as the REVELATION CLIMAX BOOK. That by far, hands down is the worst book in my opinion, followed close behind by such fecal gems as Your Youth - Getting the Best Out of It (The red one from the mid-mid 1970s - this book singularly contributed to a warped sense of puberty and sexuality that took nearly two decades to erase from my mental files), and any healthy combination of Fred Franz/Knorr deadwood books from the late 60s to the early 70s.

• The Missus
    The Missus

The Revelation book for sure. Our book study conductor would go on and on and on how bad the GT was going to be (in some detail) and I would leave sick to my stomach with worry

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Babylon the Great Has fallen and the Your Will be Done books! Real heavy (and boriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg books). Paradise Lost Paradise Regained was a book I really enjoyed as a young dub.I had a real morbid way of thinking then .

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Hands-down worse book: Revelation Climax. Why? Full of Satanic lies.

Hands-down best book: Revelation Climax. Why? It helped open my eyes....third time around.

• choosing life
    choosing life

The worst were the Isaiah and Daniel books. Also hated to repeat any book. I considered that cruel and unusual punishment.

Best was Commentary on the Book of James.

Mankind's Search for God was interesting because it explained different religions, although it branded each as false except theirs. It was never used at the book study. I don't imagine they wanted anyone to research any other religion. Surprised they even published that book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit