Ghosts, Demons, or Imagination?

by ButtLight 180 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Butt...Have you ever researched the house or property?

How old is the house...Do you live anywhere near water....Are there any Mediums in your area?

• codeblue
    codeblue

I vote he has a very vivid imagination. More then likely what he watches before bedtime influences his dreams.

I am a vivid dreamer. When we dream, our brains do not shut off, they are very active and can even solve problems.

I just read a very good article on nightmares at Prevention online : http://www.prevention.com/article/0,,s1-1-74-200-6815-1,00.html?trafficsource=PVSL_2006_04_03

Maybe this info will help you and your child!

Codeblue

• daystar
    daystar

Are you sure it wasn't a squirrel (or whatever) like before?

Now I know he was awake, cause he walked upstairs, so he couldnt have been dreaming.

Um, not necessarily so. My son can sleepwalk his way just about anywhere. Just because he walked upstairs does not count out the possibility of his sleepwalking/dreaming.

• Mary
    Mary

I'd say there's a problem in your house........I don't think it's your son's imagination as it's happened before. Do you live in an old house? Delilah has had some weird stuff happen in her house-----her one son was laying in bed one night when an old man appeared above his bed, hovered there and then disappeared into the wall.........other weird stuff too that can't readily be explained away............I would suggest that you leave a lamp on in his room for a while at night. Sometimes ghosts seem to shy away from the light..........

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Are there any Mediums in your area?

LOL...I asked that to say...That you should call one and get them to come to your house to see what they say!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, as far as sleepwalking, i have never seen him do this. I have seen him get up and go up before, and have full conversations with me, so I doubt that, but you never know. I asked him that, and he remembers going up there.

This house is very old. Never did research on it, maybe i should. But my other house was only about 30 years old, and we all had problems there. I should stop by there one day and ask the new owner if she has had anything weird happen. My bf's daughter, when she lived here, heard knocking on the front porch window, and no one was there.

For myself, yes I get freaked out by the thought of this stuff. Not so much the stupid little things like toys going off by themselves. But actually seeing or hearing voices, is way to creepy for me, and even more so for my kids.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Mary:

Sometimes ghosts seem to shy away from the light..........

All imaginary beings do.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I get a little sad at the fact that you even feel the need to ask, Buttlight.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I think it was the Gordon's fisherman trying to get you stop by Van De Kamps!!

LOL!! Great read! Stop eating 'shrooms and your problems will go away!!

Wing Commander

• Mary
    Mary
    Sometimes ghosts seem to shy away from the light..........

FunkyDerek said: Mary, All imaginary beings do.

Oh now come on FD.....jes cause you don't believe in 'em doesn't mean they don't exist!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit