Ghosts, Demons, or Imagination?

by ButtLight 180 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    Good night!)

Swalker

Good night Swalker, don't let the bed bugs bite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

JH, in case they do bite...what should I do???

Swalker

• JH
    JH

If they do bite, make sure they don't suck up too much blood, or else you'll need a blood transfusion, which you know is NOT accepted.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

JH, I was hoping you would tell me where to get my Super-Dooper Magnetic Meter Reading Device! If I find one to order, just where should I put it, over or under my bed? Does it scare bedbugs?

Swalker

• JH
    JH
    Does it scare bedbugs?

By experience, I know that a good fart will push them away for the night.

I use Budlight beer to generate these farts. I hope this helped.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

BL...I think you should get FD to give you his personal "red" phone line and then if you or your kids have any sightings/happenings in the future, he can talk all of you through it....no matter what time night or day! I'm sure he'll be glad to pm you his number. I'd like it to, just for anything that might come up in the future!

Swalker

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

By experience, I know that a good fart will push them away for the night.

I'll just have to trust you on this one!!! LOL!!!

Swalker (thanks for all the help!)

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Swalker

Bite back. Oh and sleep under a pyramid, it seems to be working for Bruddah Russell

• osmosis
    osmosis

ButtLight: you say you only fight back when attacked, but when did I attack you? It could be argued that I attacked your claim but I don't recall attacking you. Perhaps this is poor memory on my part, an unfortunate side effect of my misspent youth, perhaps not. Please explain.

When I said you should go tell a doctor not us, I was not implying that we don't care or that it was inappropriate for you to post here. If anything, I was implying that there's probably noone on this board qualified to give you sound answers.

Plus, there's the claim itself: You claim to have seen unexplained lights moving around. You claim that your child or children are also seeing things that probably aren't really there. Many mental disorders are hereditary, see the possible connection?

Why should it seem wrong of me to suggest seeking professional advice? This could be nothing, or it could be something, personally I doubt you'll be able to find out with reasonable certainty if you don't explore all possible avenues, including speaking to a doctor.

In fact, I believe it would have been negligence on my part NOT to have suggested that.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

AK...LOL!!! I'll try that!

Swalker (biting is my hobby, but the pyramid thing is a new concept!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit