News About 2006 Memorial

by Severus 185 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frog
    Frog

It seems to me, and just as I'd suspected, that we each have our role to play when it comes to combatting JW cult mind control. I believe we need this balance of extremes, and that each person has to do what they believe is required of them.

I take no offense to either sides strategy, and believe that both do much good. For if it weren't the real do-ers, then forums like this, and sites such as Randy's Free Minds would be non-existant for those who prefer to sit back & watch and wait for the when the time is right to drop in the right word at the right time approach.

Clearly amidst this democaratic forum, there is great diversity, which is vital to the lifeblood of our campaign, if I can be so bold as to call it that.

frog x

post script: i personally am going to attend the memorial due to my inactive fencesitting father will be visiting me over that time. I think this should present further opportunity for me to raise a number of issues to build on those I have already left with him in small doses. It's the last place I want to be of course, but the opportunity is worth the small sacrifice.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

This is call to duty fellow like minded apostates, lets attack these f***ers from every angle posible!

• gumby
    gumby
    So you prefer the "win them without a word" style...? Or perhaps the "being kind to your enemies...like hot coals on their head"? Nice. u/d

Are you being sarcastic, or applauding me? Nice as in nice..or nice as in nice ?

You can just post back and choose between one of the thumbs if you'd like.

Gumby

• Clam
    Clam

Good Cop Gumby

Like you say - whatever it takes. Good for you.

Clam

• Severus
    Severus

I have found it very interesting how certain members have fallen on one side or the other.

Just one question for the nay-sayers: Would you be happy if you were wrong?

Fear has its use but cowardice has none. - Mohandas Gandhi

• Princess
    Princess
    Just one question for the nay-sayers Would you be happy if you were wrong?

I think everyone wants the same thing, we just have different ways of going about it.

I've seen the check and money in question and I'm wondering if another website reference might be better. I think JWD can be very helpful if you know where to look, but honestly, if someone comes here and looks at this thread, would they stick around for long? Perhaps the thread on whether masturbation is addictive would be beneficial.

Hey Gumbman! I was wondering the same thing. I'm hoping you get a .

• Severus
    Severus

Princess your wish is my command:

Select the Zero Dollar featuring the following web addresses (each link is a downloadable PDF for ease of printing)

Try one:

freeminds.org

RandyTV.com

dannyhaszard.com

silentlambs.com

reexamine.org

watchtowerinformationservice.org

jehovahs-witness.com

Sampler with each of the websites

Share the Wealth on April 12th!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I'm using sticker paper to print onto... maybe put the at bus stops, on the backs of bus seats, etc... also around where they street witness....

Mike

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Neat idea OpenFireGlass - I'll try and get some.

print this on sticker paper:

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

The points made here about remaining calm are valid and easier to accomplish the longer one is seperated from the lunacy. It's a pity our good behaviour as JW's makes explaining the Watchtower evil to the world at large that much harder.

These make it easier:

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit