I'm back!!!!

by RichieRich 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I never intended to steal any items from the Kingdom Hall, but I did "forget to return" a copy of the 1975 Yearbook I had borrowed....

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Welcome Home, Richie.

And thanks for the goodies...!

-Aude.

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{ NELLY !!!!! }}}}}}} God, you're a sight for sore eyes girlfriend. So good to see you still at it. {{{}}}

Richie,

Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when Ted comes for you?! LOLOL Nice work brother.

Once these docs are on the net, they are ours and the worlds, to WITNESS.

MEMO TO TED JARACZ: You sure got some idiots running around the kingdumb hellholes these days, giving keys to the like of Richie. How stupid. Just about as stupid as those elders permitting themselves to be videotape at the door and thusly, plastered all over the internet. Face it buddy, each day another piece of dynamite gets inserted for the perfect implosion.

sKally

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My son....................... my son.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Leonard from the book........"My Friend Leonard" by James Frey.

Thank you Richie for being yourself and also being true to yourself.

You make my heart jump with joy knowing that you understand just what the hell is going on within the borg.

HappyDad

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

That scan of the handwritten notes is frightening...proof that the WTS does not protect children as a matter of policy! I hope 'concerned' has seen this...if this isnt the 'smoking gun' I dont know what is!

DB74

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

OMG

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

OMG

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

OMG!!

"If the brother who was a child molester is used as a servant, the record is destroyed?????????????????????????????????"

Richie, is that really his writing?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

O.K. Danny H. needs to step up and get this broadcasted world-wide. After that "famous" letter that was read to the congregations about child molesters being taken care of... What a ton of CR#%!!! Ritchie, I'm surprised that you can still pull off that good boy act after reading that!!! Thanks for your super-sleuth detective work!!!!!

Swalker

• diamondblue1974

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit