I'm back!!!!

by RichieRich 171 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Oh Richie..your're my hero!

Good stuff. I printed out the pic to put in the contribution box this tuesday night

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Don't worry I cut off your face. I can just imagine the look of the secretary's face when he finds a pic of a middle finger up at the precious elders manual HEEE HEE HEEE

• daystar
    daystar

I just converted the df-df notice into PDF format. Anyone know of an anonymous, free host I can upload it to?

• Emma
    Emma

Glad you're back; I always worry when I don't hear from one of the kids for too long,

Are you on safe legal grounds? I'd hate to see you get into official trouble.

OK, ok, mom-type stuff over.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

they can't prove it was locked up, and the filing cabinets were in part of the literature distribution area, I picked it up, but forgot to return it indefinitely.

Plus, what are they going to do, sue me for the price of the book? If they do, I could just give it back...

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

PDF AT

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=246OSY85

Qualities not so great because rich's original scans weren't that sharp

• Emma
    Emma

I feel a little better, Richie. Take care...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

the second printed page of the book says:

"At such time as he should cease to seve in that capacity [as an elder], his copy of the book must be handed over to the Congregation Service Committee, since this publication is congregation property."

As a member of the congregation, its my property too, right?

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

Funny, I did not know you could eat flock books.

• undercover
    undercover
    Basically they all watch each other to ensure they don't lie about recording the amount of time they spend being as ineffective as possible.

How do they make sure that you aren't calling the time/temp number and faking that no one's answering? You could get hours of service and never have to bother anyone with the WT tripe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit