by RichieRich 171 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

''The special blue envelopes are not to be used for any other purpose.''

jeehover's people are color coded!

luv, jojo

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I was just reading the written notes...he has said in so many words that if someone is guilty of being a child molester the reproof must be public to protect others.... but since when do they announce the reason for reproof? How does that protect others then?

How does a slap on the wrist protect those children in the congregation is my question....whoever wrote that is a flockwit if you ask me?

DB74

• luna2
    luna2

Hola, Richie! Glad you are back...and with all sorts of theocraptic goodies too!

Hope your trip was awesome!

• blondie
    blondie

11/05 no announcement of restructions is to be made.......that's new.

• VM44
    VM44

"11/05 no announcement of restructions is to be made"....Huh? What is this? --VM44

• daystar
    daystar

Here is a link to where the DA-DF notice is hosted - http://www.reexamine.info/docs/da-df_notice.pdf

• blondie
    blondie

restrictions

• daystar
    daystar

So, I have a question for you ex-elders here. What sort of form would the elders use for someone who was never baptised in the first place?

• nelly136
    nelly136

is that the form that doesnt exist for data protection purposes?

could someone please flip the flock book pages so the child molesting notes are up the right way so i dont have to stand on my head to read it......pretty please

• blondie
    blondie

Since the 80's, if a person has been announced as an "unbaptized publisher" they will may say that the person is no longer "an unbaptized publisher." If you were never baptized and never qualified as an "unbaptized publisher" probably nothing since you never turned time in and were counted as a JW. I do wonder what comments are made to headquarters about any unbaptized publishers that are "removed"?

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit