Ridiculous New System Ideas

by sass_my_frass 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez
    If someone rebels in the new system jeehoogie would destroy them immediately (in thine mercy) because once his universal sloberenty has been established there is no reason for it to ever need to be questioned again!

What scripture do they base that teaching on? I don't recall ever reading anything that stated that God would destroy ppl that utilized their free-will.

Eliminating Satan eternally just gets rid of one deviant, more will pop up.

Jez

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Good stuff Sass

I always heard that lions can live off grass, they had to during WWII, so interesting to hear they have 10 times the hydrochloric acid that we have. I wonder how they survived the months on the ark, or did they rapidly evolve since then???

I have often wondered what stopped Aboriginals getting bored with nothing but to do all day but live a subsistence life. How about an eternity of it in the New System? There must be more to life than just growing apples and skipping through the grass.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Jezz,

I dont think it is based on a scripture, it is based on the Sovereignty Issue, a completely senseless concept that the WTS pushes without any substantial scriptural backing.

• ballistic
    ballistic

The estimates of how much space each human will have are pathetic. They firstly under estimate how many humans have ever lived. They suggest the earth will be changed to make just about everywhere habitabal, but even so... they do not take into account the "footprint" required to sustain one individual... Let me explain.

You take up a lot more room than your apartment or mansion. The oxygen you breath requires a certain amount of growing space (several acres per person per year) to sustain you with oxygen. You don't own this space but it has to be "out there". Then there is the agricultural space required to supply the x number of tonnes of food you eat per year. The same could be applied to the water you drink. We are struggling to sustain the worlds water requirements even at today's population levels. Then on the other hand you have your waste disposal requirements, not to mention sewage. (you could dump all this over the neighbours fence I guess). Finally there's the 6.6 tons of Carbon produced per person per year -

when you ask these questions, you start to look at what is the absolute maximum population the earth can sustain - even with the deserts turned into pasture. It is not simply a matter of working out landmass divided by an estimate of the total number of humans = "living space".

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    i told her if i get in the paradise and i dont get a palm tree, mountain and a panda in the back yard i am sueing

No you're BAD, you get to go live in the shetlands for 1000's of yrs

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    The obvious thing missing are the naked humans because once perfection is attained there will be no shame in being naked as was the case in Eden with Adam and Eve, so where are the naked people why are they all wearing clothes?

Don't be silly. Having naked people in the publications would stumble the brothers and sisters. Printing a pic of naked people would cause worldwide masturbation orgies to break out down the hall and we all know that masturbation makes you into a poofta.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

This is all giving me paradise flashbacks

The obvious thing missing are the naked humans because once perfection is attained there will be no shame in being naked as was the case in Eden with Adam and Eve, so where are the naked people why are they all wearing clothes?

Greendawn,

When I was a little JW my father explained it thus: All the animals were created with coats. Fish have scales, bears have fur and chooks have feathers. We humans were created naked so that we could wear different coloured clothes each day and not get bored - imagine being like a panda bear and wearing the same coat with the same black patch forever and ever. (yes father, jehovah is indeed a wise and caring GOD.)

unclebruce

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

woew doc - great perverts think alike! lol

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    When I was a little JW my father explained it thus: All the animals were created with coats. Fish have scales, bears have fur and chooks have feathers.

Ok smart arse, what about pigs?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    What scripture do they base that teaching on?

What scripture do they base most of their bullshit on? I belive it's the book of OutofOurAss 15:12

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit