Placed 6 magazines this morning

by stillajwexelder 81 Replies latest jw experiences

• Highlander
    Highlander

wow, based on all the reports I hear about falsified hours and mag placements, I wonder when it will get to the point that more mag placements are reported than actual

magazines that are printed? I can just imagine the goobers at bethel scratching their heads over that one. I no longer report any time, however when I did report, I always 'placed'

numerous mags a month despite the fact I received zero mags from the 'magazine counter'

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I did that! In the end of my fade I always put magazine and book placements down and never got either from the book boy! I always put 10 hours a month despite the fact that I hadn't been out in service in YEARS! No one ever questioned or asked either! I mean I was really OBVIOUS about it too! How do you get 10 hrs a month every month and never show up at the service meeting even ONE time?? I recorded a study every month too, never had one. Some RV's, never had any... Stupid really!

I've seen my record card though, they wrote it in every month...

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I wonder when it will get to the point that more mag placements are reported than actual

magazines that are printed?

Lol Highlander. It would be a miracle and there would be a Watchtower article on this phenomenon.

All you pseudo-dubs are actually a BENEFIT to the Society - you make the figures look better than they are.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

How about getting DF'd and THEN put in a regular fat report!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Stilla, Ever thought of recording minus hours?? That's get that SEC thinkin'! On second thoughts, he prob,ly won't think at all. I want to be realistic so it wont get questioned, but also not so encouraging that I get aked to reach out - a negative figure would alert the sec to think I was yanking his chain - nice idea though

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

How about filling out reports in other Witnesses' names and slipping them in the box?

Secretary: "Sister Shutin, we received your usual report of 15 minutes and another recording 15 hours. Were you able to get 15 hours in service last month? Di dyou really place 23 magazines?"

Sister Shutin: "Well, I don't know. Maybe, you know how my mind has been lately."

LOL!

AuldSoul

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

PLACING 6 MAGS IN ONE MORNING IS GOING TO GET PEOPLE SNIFFING AROUND

ONLY SISTERS THAT DO D2D TOPLESS PLACE THAT MANY MAGS

• greendawn
    greendawn

They don't pay you for it, you are not their slave so put down whatever you want even put down some internet witnessing time working from the comfort of home with instant messengers. Surely jehovah doesn't mind on line or face to face field service.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh I agree - I will be recording 10 hours this month - I mean I am witnessing to you damn poztates on JWD -so will be counting some of this time and a few return visits - just do not want my report to get questioned

• Highlander
    Highlander

Regarding your 6 magazine placements. I really don't know how you do it. My conscience doesn't allow me to preach about the almighty watchtower corporation. If I were to

go out preaching, I would only use my bible, nothing else. I'm not saying this to offend you stilla, I just don't know how I personally could do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit