What's the funniest/strangest name you ever gave a pet?

by JH 102 Replies latest jw friends

• target
    target

a rabit named Sir Hopsalot

Target

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

tutti-frutti

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

So most people do not stop and think what they are going to have to yell at their pet if it gets away from them??? Here tutti-fruitti....you might get taken in for evaluation in my neighborhood if calling that out.

My parrot escaped one day and my neighbor stopped me and told me it was in her yard. The reason she knew was that morning as she went out to get her paper...she decided to make a quick dash out in just her housecoat. When she bent over to retrieve the paper...someone said "hello"...she said she jumped a mile and quickly looked up to see who it was. No one in sight!!! Then she heard it again...she kept looking for someone and answered back and asked them where they were. It took a while before she looked up and saw Sinbad sitting in the tree!!! She still laughs about it to this day....and she always puts on clothes before getting her paper!

He could make a telephone sound so perfectly, that I can't count the times I went and answered the phone!!! DUH!!! He would imitate my voice and call the dog!!! or cat!!! which would freak them out! If they went near his cage he'd try to bite them! They would always be sure to make a wide circle around it!

Swalker

• anewme
    anewme

Someone gave me a fertile chicken egg. I incubated the egg for 21 days turning it gently and holding it carefully dreaming of the day I would have my very own little chicken.

She hatched one exciting morning right in my hands!

I lovingly named her Miss Merryhen!

She lived and enjoyed life with me for 10 years.

Anewme

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

anewme...that is soooo sweet!!! That's a long time for a chicken to live!!!

Swalker

• anewme
    anewme

Can I tell you the truth????

I miss her.
    I miss a chicken.

They live on in our hearts.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Dont we miss those sweet pets of ours????

I totally agree!!!

Swalker

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I used to flat with a chicky who named her cat Guess. People would say what's your cats name? to which she would respond Guess. They off they would go with your usual reponses - socks, blacky that sorta thing... Each time she would go No Guess! And they would continue to try guess its name.

• zagor
    zagor

'King Edward the 4th'

and 'Trouble' my uncle gave to his two doberman dogs

• clarity
    clarity

Anewme....

Can I tell you the truth????

I miss a chicken.

AAWWWWW

Share this