What's the funniest/strangest name you ever gave a pet?

by JH 102 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I was given a cat whose name was "Piti".

I found it strange, but I kept it.

• lola28
    lola28

Snowflake, I blame my sister.

lola

• greendawn
    greendawn

I call my dog Socrates perhaps a strange name for a dumb dog since this was a great ancient Greek philosopher.

• LDH
    LDH

My sister always comes up with the best names.

Two dumb kittens were Bill and Ted.

A crow whose name was Leroy.

And a cranky homeless cat named Taco.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

"Scruffyballs" is my tuxedo tomcat rescued as a kitten from the trailer park.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

The funniest names for pets that I've ever heard were the ones my sisters MOL gave to her cat and dog...The cat was named Seeaytee and the dog was Deeohgee.

Say it with me real slow...Seeaytee....Deeohgee

luv, jojo

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

When my husband & I first got married he wanted a black BMW car.... well we knew that would never happen, so instead, I made a deal with him, that if he would get me a puppy, we could name him "Beemer".... he happened to be black too. so I just say that my husband DID get his black beemer afterall.....

Beemer unfortunatly passed away, and we had to stick with the "transportation" theme for our next puppy,so named him Oliver, after the Oliver tractor.

• LDH
    LDH

I forgot,

The reason she named the cat Taco is because she 'kidnapped' him from Mexico while on a "vacation" "of sorts." LOL.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I had a toy apricot poodle named Country Boy's Bongo Bananza. We called him Bongo for short. Our Miniature schnauzer's name was Sir Barren Dexter. We just called him Dexter.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I had a dog named Tiger?....

Well his name was Bo at first... but I then realized Bo sounded to much like "no"... wasn't gonna work...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit