Its a Wonderful Life-----share your JOY!

by anewme 42 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I don't know what to say, other than I woke up this morning and realized what a wonderful life I have.

lola

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well, I suppose there is joy in coming closer to peace within oneself... for years I sought happiness in the organization, but now I just want peace within myself.

• calico
    calico
    We have maybe 4 windchimes outside to celebrate the wind! (something my elder husband forbade)

I LOVE WINDCHIMES! I think this year I'll get some garden fairiesoh my I am such a sinner!!

• Es
    Es

I have a fantastic life, im a newly wed, we have moved into a beautiful home, we buy funiture and things for the house nearly every week its so much fun, just came back from Fiji (honeymoon) a month ago and now have a honeymoon baby on the way.

Life is bliss

es

• osmosis
    osmosis

Was never in the bOrg myself, but...

one thing I'm thankful for is that I have, on a handful of occasions, had sex with two women at the same time, and that one time one of them was the babysitter. ("dear penthouse forum")

Sometimes when I'm feeling down I think of that.

LMAO

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I love Saturday mornings now! My son and I sleep in for as long as we feel like it, then we go for brunch and talk about how much more we like sleeping in and going for brunch than we did going out in service, then I take him to his electric guitar lesson and I sit in the car for half an hour vegging to my favorite music. Love it!

Also love Thursday night prime time line up. Survivor, OC, Apprentice. So much more trashy and fun than the service meeting.

Cog

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Getting d/f was like I had the world lift off my shoulders. Each day I love that I can just enjoy myself and other people without having to judge everyone.
    I love the weekends too. Arriving home what ever time we like, it was 3am on Friday this weekend after watching Jazz and then sitting down at the water overlooking Sydney harbour bridge with some other newly free friends. Sleeping in, what a great thing to finally be able to do.

• acquittal
    acquittal

I lost my naughty and one of my closest friends called migrane. I got my health back. My whole body was in pain, when I was busy as a JW. The longer I am away from those dead poets, the more I am able to enjoy life. Life is beautiful. I never loved my life so much as today.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I can get pissed now and hang out under bridges

alt

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I married my darling, started studying, and will be building a home soon. I've involved myself in the community, started a charity, gotten a whole new family, and immersed myself in new cultures and arts. I have beautiful new friends I love deeply, and I wake up embracing every new day.

My husband is my sun and moon and stars.

Can't believe how great life is!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit