Its a Wonderful Life-----share your JOY!

by anewme 42 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

This is a thread to share the good things in your life since leaving the JWs
    Let those lurking and those contemplating leaving know that life is great outside of the org!

I'll start:

Since I was dfd......

I met and married a gorgeous HUNK of a man!

I moved to my beloved country side! A dream I've had since childhood. Far far far away from a KH.

Today is Saturday and a BEAUTIFUL one! I get to sleep in and enjoy the birdie sounds out my window and hug the hubby and have a wonderful country breakfast together later on.

After that we are going for a walk in the State Park next door.

And I am happy to report I am losing weight again on my new diet!!!!!

For me, I have found a personal paradise since leaving the JWs and I want you all to know it.

What about you? Share your joy!

• calico
    calico

Hi! I am not where I want to be yet, but I no longer have nightmares about demons or armageddon!

You were brave to get married again--I wonder if I could do that! Have to get a divorce, first

• anewme
    anewme

Brave?

Hon, when a tall handsome man is standing there in front of you like an angel with open arms and a big ol' heart saying "C'mon sugar Im the answer to your prayers"

The only bravery involved was the guts to go and have the life I really always wanted

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

After years and years of not having friends...I have friends.

Today is a beautiful day, I'm looking out the window of my very own house.

The kids are quiet...uh oh

And I can't wait for Sunday.

Josie

• calico
    calico

I suppose I have problems trusting men--it would take a lot to impress me!

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

My life was MISERABLE in the org. My husband opposed majorly. My kids thought it was so stupid. Life was just a dark tunnel with no end in sight. I tried taking my life a few times. Finally I came to my senses with the help of some dear, loving friends who are no longer associated with the org.

It is truly a MIRACLE! I feel like a butterfly just out of it's cocoon! Life is soooo beautiful. My family is all in harmony. We are so happy. I just celebrated my twin daughters birthday for the first time in 11 years! They are now 14, and it is the first time they remember me celebrating with them!

I only have to take a small amount of meds now, and I have never felt so emotionally well!!!

Thanks to all of you here on this forum. Your encouragement has been awesome!

Hawkeye

• anewme
    anewme

Josie, isnt it true? Arent Sundays wonderful again?
    And congratulations on owning your own home!
    P.s. I enjoy your comments alot on here Josie.

Calico dear, Im sure you have your reasons for distrust. There are many beautiful men out there with kind hearts, who would treasure you and appreciate you. Often these are the overlooked nice guys. Listen with your heart when they speak. Do they speak with kindness and understanding and insight?
    I am happy not to argue about religion in my home anymore. We know we both love God and neighbor and thats that. Simple harmony. Simple spirituality!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Sea Kayaking does it for me.

Sydney Harbour South Australia Kimberly

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I can now get pissed and hang out under bridges

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah but it's more fun in a sea kayak.

alt

Tao Te Ching 45

Great straightness seems twisted,

Great intelligence seems stupid,

Great eloquence seems awkward.

Movement overcomes cold Stillness overcomes heat,

Stillness and tranquillity set things in order in the universe.

Lao Tsu 600BC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit