Quick survey for apostates - please everyone just yes or no answer

by slimboyfat 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

No.

I left 15 years ago - only got the apostasy bug in the last year since i found y'all!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I leave sleeping dogs lie...although I'm 110% out... and everyone knows it.

"Where there's no fuel...the fire goes out."- da Bible.

u/d

• Jourles
    Jourles

Oh hell yes. All it takes is for a couple of your old friends to start the gossip mill and before you know it, everyone you ever knew will have heard what happened.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Well, I got publicly reproved for apositacy before I ever came here. So I figured if I'm gonna get shit for it I might as well do it right! Seriously, people know I believe in evolution, but I think they'd be shocked if they knew I was talking on places like this.

So: NO

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I think I'm in love with Crumpet, I wanna have her babies !

• greendawn
    greendawn

I left long time ago but they knew because I had several conflicts with elders over doctrinal issues in the sense that I was beginning to express doubts about several JW beliefs the 1914 generation, the blood issue, the FDS being just the GB (why didn't other "anointed contribute anything to the running of the org?). So I was quite marginalised towards the end.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

50% Yes

50% No

and 10% .. aw i'll donate that to upside/down

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Yes, according the the WTBS definition.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Some do.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

my sister knows.... my mom don't know what to make of me, but that's because she'll never let me finish my thought without interupting (JW style)... I think she does & just doesn't want to hear it...& my dad; I think he suspected but I'll never know...

Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit